Monday, May 21, 2012

A Monday Thank You and Best Friends

Happy Monday!

I first have to say Thank You to Everyone who took the time to go over to the Jillibean Soup  blog and voted for my Layout.  You all are awesome.  I can't wait to see the results!

How was your weekend?  Ours was so busy on Saturday, but then I had some relaxing time on Sunday which was so awesome.  I was able to get my last project completed for Cord Scrapbook Studio and clean up my room.  You know me I hate to leave a messy area.

Last month Cord Scrapbook Studio gave me  the Bo Bunny Ambrosia line to create with.  This line is not the usual type of paper that I work with because it is very feminine so I felt a little out of my comfort zone.  However, as I started working with it I really started to like it!

I made 3 projects using this line- a card, layout and home decor piece.   Up first is my layout.  This photo was taken of my mom and I last year.  I have mentioned several times that my mom is my hero and my best friends. So this layout is for her!

supplies
everything is Bo Bunny Ambrosia
tools- ek success border punch, sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the home decor piece from this collection.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

25 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

What a sweet layout! Love the design and the flowers are perfect!

Michelle said...

Your layout is awesome. I love the colors in that line. Great job. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh sweet layout of you and your mom. I can say my mom is my best friend as well. Only wish we still lived close to each other!

hilde janbroers said...

Great layout!!! Don't you just love Bo Bunny?!

Mary Jo said...

I saw your layout in the 2p's gallery and left you some love :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Looks like you're bringing in the votes on the Jillibean challenge. :) Good luck to you! I voted for your layout and didn't even realize it was yours until today. Love your Bo Bunny page too. You do "girly" so nicely. :)

Janet's Joy said...

Glad to see you getting your "girly" on! Well done. :)

Connie Mercer said...

Great LO ~love your hair!!!! Love how you clustered around the photo~great job!!!!Bo Bunny puts out awesome papers!!!

Jingle said...

Very pretty layout!

Katherine said...

Gorgeous page and lovely papers :)

Christina Collins said...

Love the bright vibrant colors! Gorgeous layout.

Becky said...

This is so pretty and a great picture of you and your mom. Meant to stop back by yesterday and tell you I voted for you :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

lovethis layout... nothing like greattime with your BFF...

Kimberly Kett said...

You did great out of your comfort zone! I really how you framed the photo :)

Annette Allen said...

this is so sweet...great layout..

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful layout, and what a great photo! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Your layout is totally sweet great pic, too. I know what you mean by being challenged by feminine paper. Me too. When you mostly scrapbook the boys, it's hard to think about how to do girls. :)

Penny said...

This turned out fabulous! I love all the cute butterflies, I need to try and use some of them on my layouts. Love Penny

Sharla said...

Beautiful layout,and you did a great job using papers you weren't used to! I love all the flowers and butterflies!

Norma G. said...

You did a beautiful job as always. I know what you mean though, I really wanna make that grand daughter layout I was telling you about but I'm so use to doing boy stuff that I just don't know where to start.

Chloe said...

Gorgeous layout Mary. I'm loving the Bo Bunny paper. It's such a beautiful photo as well. You did a fantastic job!!!

TFS, Chlo

SandeeNC said...

Great photo of you and your mom! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

I love that the best friends lay out is of you and your mom. I'm sorry I didn't get to vote, I had no internet access last week, but I really hope you win!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a lovely layout Mary Pat, the colours are gorgeous.

Tracy said...

This is such a special layout. Great photo of you and your mom ;)
Sorry I missed the vote, no internet where I was this weekend

Post a Comment