Monday, May 14, 2012

A Monday MME Challenge

Happy Monday,
Did you have a wonderful weekend and Mother's day.  Mine was wonderful.  I must say I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend though.  Hopefully there is one in my future fairly soon.  I am just exhausted!

Last Friday I shared my layout for the My Mind's Eye challenge to use Brads.  Well, you know me and I like to use EVERY single scrap of paper so I made a thank you card using my scraps and leftover brads.  I also bought one of the new 3D flowers from Lori Whitlock in the silhouette store.  I love how it turned out!  Very clean and simple! I used 3 brads on my card.
supplies
paper- my mind's eye
twine- my mind's eye
brads- my mind's eye
flower- silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

20 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute card...love the design and that flower is just perfect...totally love

Hanna-Marie said...

lovely card! I love MMEs papers :-)

Arlene said...

Very very pretty card. The color combo is absolutely beautiful. :)

Connie Mercer said...

darling card Mary Pat!!!!:)

Janet's Joy said...

What a pretty card!!
I've been searching high and low for one of those "frogs"...where did you get yours Mary Pat?

Margie Higuchi said...

Love the card and the colors are so nice!! Great placement of those brads too :)

Danielle said...

Cute card! I love the twine bow.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Pretty card, pretty colors! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the background and the flower is amazing! Love the added touch of the twine and bling ~ Thanks for the inspiration :)

Mary Jo said...

Super cute card, Mary Pat!
Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
It was pretty great here, too :)

Becky said...

Do you need a weekend to recover from the weekend? That's how I felt :)

Love the papers on this card and that flower is so cute! Here's to a relaxing Monday!

Madeline said...

Beautiful card! Love that teal and yellow patterned paper there!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the colours! Beautiful Card!

Tammy said...

Great flower! I haven't gotten any of those yet but now that my silhouette is unpacked, I will check them out. Love the twine on your card too. Hope you had a great Mother's day! :)

Sharla said...

great colors and I love those brads!! The flower is pretty too!

Amy said...

love that pretty yellow flower....fabulous card!

Tracy said...

Great card.
I love that you used your scraps, the more you use the less you have to store or organize :)

Penny said...

Beautiful card, and I love doing the MME challenges! Love Penny

Cathy said...

super cute..love their challenges too!

Katie said...

I'm playing catch up from last week :)

I love the card and the flower!

Post a Comment