Monday, May 14, 2012

A Monday MME Challenge

Happy Monday,
Did you have a wonderful weekend and Mother's day.  Mine was wonderful.  I must say I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend though.  Hopefully there is one in my future fairly soon.  I am just exhausted!

Last Friday I shared my layout for the My Mind's Eye challenge to use Brads.  Well, you know me and I like to use EVERY single scrap of paper so I made a thank you card using my scraps and leftover brads.  I also bought one of the new 3D flowers from Lori Whitlock in the silhouette store.  I love how it turned out!  Very clean and simple! I used 3 brads on my card.
supplies
paper- my mind's eye
twine- my mind's eye
brads- my mind's eye
flower- silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

21 comments:

Annette said...

cute card...love the design and that flower is just perfect...totally love

Hanna-Marie said...

lovely card! I love MMEs papers :-)

Arlene said...

Very very pretty card. The color combo is absolutely beautiful. :)

Connie Mercer said...

darling card Mary Pat!!!!:)

Janet Zeppa said...

What a pretty card!!
I've been searching high and low for one of those "frogs"...where did you get yours Mary Pat?

Margie H said...

Love the card and the colors are so nice!! Great placement of those brads too :)

Danielle said...

Cute card! I love the twine bow.

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Pretty card, pretty colors! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the background and the flower is amazing! Love the added touch of the twine and bling ~ Thanks for the inspiration :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Super cute card, Mary Pat!
Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
It was pretty great here, too :)

Becky said...

Do you need a weekend to recover from the weekend? That's how I felt :)

Love the papers on this card and that flower is so cute! Here's to a relaxing Monday!

Madeline said...

Beautiful card! Love that teal and yellow patterned paper there!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the colours! Beautiful Card!

Tammy said...

Great flower! I haven't gotten any of those yet but now that my silhouette is unpacked, I will check them out. Love the twine on your card too. Hope you had a great Mother's day! :)

Sharla said...

great colors and I love those brads!! The flower is pretty too!

Amy said...

love that pretty yellow flower....fabulous card!

Tracy said...

Great card.
I love that you used your scraps, the more you use the less you have to store or organize :)

Penny said...

Beautiful card, and I love doing the MME challenges! Love Penny

Cathy said...

super cute..love their challenges too!

Katie said...

I'm playing catch up from last week :)

I love the card and the flower!

Post a Comment