Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday Outside!

Happy Thursday,

I think I am having withdrawals from crafting.  I have not been able to create all week.  I also need to clean my scraproom.  I had finished a project on Sunday but I finished it late and I didn't have time to clean up my room before I had to put the kids to bed etc.  So it is still a MESS! This is sooo not like me.  Hopefully tonight I can clean my room so that I can at least just BE in my room. 

We had a VERY mild winter this year.  In February we usually have temperatures in the 20's and lots of snow but his year we had temperatures in the 50's so we went outside to play whenever we could.  These are pictures of Michael on one of these days.  He LOVES to be outside.  He is just so happy!  I love his smile!  For this layout I used the new line Child's Play by Moxxie.  This line was just perfect for these pictures.  I love the colors in this line!

cardstock- bazzill
paper- Moxxie Child's Play
stickers- Moxxie
die cuts- Silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

22 comments:

Norma G. said...

Oh, those are great pics and I just love the fun bright colors. They just feel so happy! I know what you mean about cleaning up the good ole scraproom, my is a MESS.

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your layouts. The photos are fun and handsome. We had an extremely mild winter our self. We have lots of photos of shorts, sundresses, etc. in January and February. LOL

Unknown said...

Oh I love his little face, he is just adorable! My kids were always begging to be outside when they were little...funny when they became teenagers you couldn't get them to go out!! haha. Your layout is stellar as always. Our winter was super mild too.

Janet's Joy said...

Wow what a war winter luck girl!! Love your layout!!

Janet's Joy said...

Ummm that should say "warm" not "war". LOL!!

Jingle said...

Adorable layout! Perfect colors for those photos!

Becky said...

We were the same way this winter, so crazy! Love the two pager! Hope you get into your room today!

Annette Allen said...

your layouts are always so adorable...I love this and those photos are adorable...

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute. It has been a while since we have had the Little Tykes car parked in our driveway.

Margie Higuchi said...

This 2-pager is just adorable! His face says it all! LOL!!

Just got back from a long weekend in AZ so I'm catching up - congrats on your DT gig with Kite Tails Design! Didn't see them at Winter CHA so will have to check out their stuff through you! LOL!

Erica said...

Very nice 2 pager! I hear ya on the room. I packed for a crop last week and never unpacked. Now when I go to look for something I have to remember if its in my packed stuff or still in the room. I need to unpack before NSD so I have everything within reach!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

That car brings back such memories of the days my daughter used to ride around in hers. :) Love your choice of PPs and colors for these photos. Such a fun 2-pager!

Unknown said...

Such a great layout!!

Laura-whosthischick said...

Isn't he adorable. My kids had that car. Love the layout.

SandeeNC said...

Michaels looks all boy with all his vechiles! lol I can see a car enthusiast in the making! And he is such a handsome boy as well! Great LO! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

~Tammy~ said...

Another great layout!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great layout - really like the buttons and the strip journaling!

I look forward to being a Moxxie Muse with you this year!

Michelle said...

Hi Pat. I love, love, love the Child's Play line and your pages are so great. I am Michelle James, also named a Moxxie Muse. I am looking forward to creating fun things this year. Going to go over and follow your blog. Congratulations!

Katie said...

I love your layout! I hope you were able to clean up and craft a little bit. I definitely get crafty withdrawal when I don't get to create for a long time!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love this layout! I have some great photos of one grandson in one of these toys. CUTE!

Tracy said...

Great layout, I love the fun colours you used and of course the photos are daring.

Tracy said...

*Darling*

Post a Comment