Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lucky Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) was 2 weeks ago and I was able to create several projects along with entering a couple of fun challenges.  Little Yellow Bicycle had several prompts that I loved.  I love the prompts that let you create what you want with just an idea.  The first one was a spring challenge.  Here is the description of the challenges:  submissions should use the spring color palette (blue, green, brown and cream) from ANY of our collections.I had the perfect picture and papers for this challenge.  

This is a photo of my boys on St. Patrick's day.  For the paper I used an older collection from LYB.  I loved how it turned out!

supplies
Everything is Little Yellow Bicycle.

In case you didn't know- I have a facebook page called Siehled With A Kiss.  It is here that I have sneak peeks on my projects, share more of my process and other crafty good things!  I would be honored if you jumped over there and "liked" me.  Please click HERE to go directly to my page.  I would truly appreciate it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will have more layouts and cards that for all  this week!  You aren't going to want to miss a day here! See you tomorrow! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp


19 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Great layout! And I love your little banner at the bottom of your post. I wish I knew how to do clever things like that on my blog. :)

Penny said...

I love this layout and the photo is ADORABLE!~ Love Penny

Connie Mercer said...

love those colors together, green and blue~one of my favorite combo's for boys!!! Love the LO and the design~beautiful work!!!

Arlene said...

Absolutely love this layout! I love the photo...such adorable boys! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

It IS a great color combination and those boys are just adorable! Wonderful page, Mary Pat!

Tanya Ham said...

That's adorable!!!! :)

Just Jaime said...

Great design. I love the colors!

Steph said...

Cute layout. Love the paper.

Anonymous said...

this is really cute! love it!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable layout!!

Madeline said...

Oh, I LOVE the title with the horseshoe "U"! Wonderful page!

Becky said...

Adorable photo of the boys! Love that plaid paper too!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a sweet boy page, Mary Pat! I loved the LYB challenges too.

Norma G. said...

Hello, I hopped on over and liked your FB page ;D Great photo and layout!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the colors and fun patterns on this layout! Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question about videos, I appreciate your feedback. Now I'm off to LIKE your Facebook page!

Tracy said...

Another awesome layout. I love that photo you can see how protective Jack is to his younger brother, so sweet.

Janet's Joy said...

Awww your boys are so sweet!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I really love this layout! Those papers are fantastic! So so sweet!

Katie said...

Great layout! I love the colors!

Post a Comment