Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Thanks

Hi Thursday,

Oh I want the weekend to be here!  I seriously don't think I can make it!  But we must go one, right? 

During NSD weekend Little Yellow Bicycle had a wonderful challenge to create with one of their "older" collections.  This line is very old in my collection- it is at least 2 years old.  It is called Clothesline.  I made this card- once again- very simple and very easy but I really like how it turned out.  I added some pearls to it the center to give a hint of bling!

supplies
paper- lyb
bling- hero arts
stamp and ink- hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a layout using this same collection.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

17 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful and I love the papers you have used.

Hanna-Marie said...

I just love your cards! They are so beautiful every single one :-D

Janet's Joy said...

Simple but very effective!!!

Annette Allen said...

so pretty....Love the added pearls and gems...cute cute card...

Tanya Ham said...

Simple and Cute are often the basics of great scrapping! :) And I canNOT wait for the weekend either ... one more wake-up! We can DO it! :)

Becky said...

Love the colors and paper! I'm ready for the weekend too !!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super pretty, Mary Pat! Love the addition of the pearls and gems. :)

Kimberly Kett said...

Beautiful card! Love the added bling and the mix of papers :)

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely card! Such a pretty design in the pink patterned paper!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nicethanks for sharing...

Margareta Carlsson said...

Lovely card! A little bling is always right! :)

Penny said...

Beautiful card! I hope this cold gives you a break soon! Love Penny

Jaclyn Rench said...

Love how you placed the pearls and gems, and such a pretty color combo!

Katie said...

Oh, I'm feeling the same way about this weekend! Today has felt so much like a Friday, its hard knowing I'll need to come in again tomorrow!

I love the pearls you used on the card, they really bling up the paper!

Kelly Roberts said...

That card is so pretty! I love the jewels and pearls you added. Very nice work!

SandeeNC said...

Your mantra....the week end is almost here, the week end is almost here! Do you have off for Memorial Day? I hope so! Great card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Tracy said...

This paper is so pretty.
Great card :)

Post a Comment