Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Bowling!

Happy Wednesday!

I am happy that this week is moving right along.  I have just been swamped with work and then we are getting ready for a huge neighborhood garage sale.  I am getting rid of all baby items- crib, changing table, pack n play, baby toys etc.  Everyday after school the boys and i go outside to mark items.  I can't wait for this sale to be over with! and hopefully things will sell!! I am also going to put in a bunch of scrapbooking stuff.  Just maybe a scrapbooker will come by and buy up all my old stuff!  Fingers crossed!

For this card I used the Moxxie  Bowler Up pattern paper for my background and then cut out some bowling pins to add as accents.  I then made a die cut and coordinating stamp set from Paper Trey Ink for my sentiment.  I always find masculine cards to be very difficult but with this Moxxie paper it was very easy!  I love it when that happens! 
supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- Moxxie- Bowler Up!
die cut and stamps- paper trey ink
twine- the twinery
gems- hero arts
ink- jenni bowling and hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with another 2 page layout featuring Moxxie!  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

21 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

How cute are those bowling pins!!

Unknown said...

I had a garage/yard sale back in March and sold almost everything including scrap stuff...lots and lots of paper, stamps, inks. One girl bought the whole lot! And we didn't get to advertise except for two signs at the end of my street. I am sure you will sell everything...include some bling-everyone asked for bling!!
Cute, cute card!:)

Becky said...

This card is adorable! I love those little bowling pins! We have our garage sale in a couple of weeks so I can feel your pain. Ha! Doesn't it feel great to get rid of all that baby stuff??

Tanya Ham said...

SUPER cute!!! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

This is perfect. Love the clean design and cute embellies. Great card.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

What a great guy card, Mary Pat! The bowling pins are such fun.

Katie said...

That is a great Father's Day card! I struggle with masculine cards too, but colors and the bowling pins are perfect for a guy!

Cathy said...

too cute! good luck with the garage sale!

Jingle said...

Ack! This is a super cute card!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card...love those bowling pins...have fun with your garage sale...

Steph said...

Adorable card. Love the dimensions.

SandeeNC said...

I LOVE those bowling pins, that's a great father's day card! thanks for stopping by my blog, waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

Mary Jo said...

Love, love, love, Mary Pat!
Those bowling pins are perfect! :)

byondbzr said...

awesome card, love the bowling pins!

Sharla said...

This is a perfect manly card!! ;) love the bowling pins and the simplicity!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card for Father's Day Mary Pat. Love seeing you made a card, maybe a bit more time this week?

Johanna said...

Cute card, and goos luck with the garaga sale!!

Amy said...

Cute card! It is a very busy time of year for teachers! 2 more days 'til the weekend :)

Norma G. said...

Nice card & good luck with your garage sale!

Tracy said...

What a great card.
Wish I lived closer I would nab up all your older supplies ;)

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous Father's Day card! Who wouldn't love those bowling pins? Just too cute!!

Post a Comment