Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Miracles

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Friday has finally arrived and I am so happy.  Now I just have to get through this last day of regular classes with my 10-12th graders.  I do have my final crop with the girls at Simply Scrapbooks to look forward to!  I can't wait!! I am only taking 2 projects to work on because I know I will be talking WAY MORE than I  will be scrapping! LOL!!  Then on Saturday my girlfriend and I are taking a scrapbook road trip and we are heading to Columbus to go to Cord Scrapbook Studio where I am on their Design Team and where I will be teaching this summer.  I am so excited!  Then the rest of the weekend is REST- RELAXATION AND SCRAPPING!

Over the NSD weekend- Little Yellow Bicycle had a fun challenge to use and "old" collection and create something.  Yesterday I showed the card and today is the layout.  I have to say this is one of my favorite layouts right now.  I just love everything.  I love the colors- I love the misting- I love the negative space- I love the Polaroid photo that I created.  Do you ever " love " your layouts?  Any hoo--- this picture was taken outside on day and the boys were just being awesome to one another.  It was just perfect and magical.   

Supplies
paper- Little Yellow Bicycle
stamps- Ali Edwards
ink- jenni bowlin
die cut and stamp- paper trey ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day, weekend, and Memorial Day.  Spend time with your loved ones this weekend!! I know I will be!  I will be back on Tuesday on next week.  Enjoy!! See you then and have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

19 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Girl you are on a roll~ super cute Lo and congrats on your latest win (buttons) !!!!

Johanna said...

Beautiful LO!!!! I love your negative title :-)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Enjoy your scrapping time, Mary Pat! I miss going to crops (and having an LSS). Love this fun page with the great title treatment!

Tammy said...

It's good to get the old collections out and scrapbook with them too! Love this page. Fun colors and I love the bold title. Have a great weekend!

Janet's Joy said...

Yes I do love my layouts sometimes and I can see why you love this one! LOL!!
Oh how I wish I could meet you at Cord!!

Diana Fisher said...

Great page! Love the wording on the photo.

Jingle said...

This is a great layout!

Becky said...

I LOVE this layout too!!

Mary Jo said...

Such a pretty layout, Mary Pat!
Love the misting and layering.
And great effects on your photo! :)

Have a fun scrappy weekend!

Madeline said...

So pretty! Oooo...a scrapbook road trip sounds fun!

Annette Allen said...

you are such a great scrapbooker...I do not scrapbook but if i lived by you i know i would become addicted...

Have a wonderful weekend..

Tracy said...

This is such a nice layout, I can see why you love it so much.
Sounds like you have a busy, yet fun weekend ahead of you. Enjoy :)

gale said...

gorgeous layout. Love the polaroid look and that picture is so cute.

Margareta Carlsson said...

Wonderful page! I love the colors.

Penny said...

Who say's you can't use butterflies and flowers on a boy's layout! You did it perfectly! Great job! Love Penny

Arlene said...

Magical and handsome...love this layout! :)

Katie said...

I love this layout! I hope your day with the kids went well - I was feeling the exact same way, with the exact same ages of kids, Friday morning! The held it together pretty well until the second half of the last period, but at that point, I couldn't blame them, it was gorgeous out and they just wanted to get to the beach!

Your scrap-filled weekend sounds awesome! I hope you enjoyed your crop and road trip, and that the rest of you Memorial Day weekend is going well!

Aimee Kidd said...

Gorgeous layout MP!! I love all of the beautiful colors and layers!

Wishing you and your family a fun and memorable Memorial Day weekend!

Norma G. said...

Love the soft colors of this layout :D

Post a Comment