Friday, May 18, 2012

Fridays and Saturdays

Happy Friday,

Who is glad it is the weekend?  I am soooo ready.  This has been a really long week for me. We have a REALLY busy Saturday- soccer game, spring fling event for Micheal's school and then That Day In May festival!!  I am going to have some tired kids Saturday night.  Then Sunday---NOTHING.  I am so going to relax!

Last month one of my kits from Cord Scrapbook Studio was the Saturdays by Little Yellow Bicycle. On the LYB blog they asked the question - what is your favorite LYB collection?  I said that this collection was one of my all time favorites.  It is just perfect for all those everyday pictures.  It has no theme and it goes literally with everything.  It works great with with both masculine and feminine projects.   This is the card that I  made using this wonderful collection.  I love how it turned out!

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper stickers- little yellow bicycle
die cut- paper trey ink
gems- little yellow bicycle

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Monday with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
-mp

17 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Beautiful! Love that banner shape down the center. I have seen many cards using a big banner today and it's inspiring me to do one. Thanks!

Ulrika said...

Congratulations on winning the MME challenge!!!! You are so talanted!!!

Katherine said...

Beautiful card I love the colours :)

Janet's Joy said...

I too love that collection! Love your card. Have a great weekend!

Mary Jo said...

Super cute!
Love the color combo in that collection!
Have a great weekend, and hope you get some time to relax and craft on Sunday :)

Connie Mercer said...

love the card~I'm glad it is the weekend too!!!:):)

Izzy Anderson said...

I love this. Such a cute design and color combo. I need to make more all-occasion cards. And, yes, yay for the weekend!

Tammy said...

Great card. Love the scallop borders. Have a great weekend!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty, Mary Pat! I love this collection too (in case you didn't know, LOL). The pearls are such a nice addition with the butterflies and scalloped edging.

Anonymous said...

SO GORGEOUS!!!!

Jingle said...

Beautiful card!

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty card...great design and love those butterflies..

Pam W Merwin said...

Love your papers!

Liberty said...

I love your cards and this card more.
I live in France, excuse me for my language.

Becky said...

Beautiful! Love these papers :) Hope you had a great weekend.

Katie said...

These papers are awesome!!

Tracy said...

such a colourful fun card.
It reminds me of a summer picnic :)

Post a Comment