How is your week going? So far so good here but I have been struggling with either a cold or allergies- I am not quite sure. Whatever it is it sure is kicking my butt!
As I mentioned yesterday one of my assignments from Cord Scrapbook Studio was to create using the Bo Bunny Ambrosia line. Yesterday I shared the layout and today I want to share my home decor piece. For this Spring wreath I used my Silhouette to create all the layered flowers. I cute out 74 flowers in different pattern papers. Here are directions to create this beautiful wreath.
- Start with a 12 inch base- I used the base from Michael's.
- Cut flowers out of 3 coordinating pattern sheets of paper. I used a 2.5 inch 3 layer flower from my Silhouette.
- Cut 1-12 leaves.
- Arrange on the base alternating patter paper and color.
- Tuck the leaves randomly around the wreath.
- Use any fake flowers that are seasonal and glue on.
- Cut a coordinating element. I used a 5.5 inch butterfly from coordinating cardstock. I also cut a second image out of thick cardstock to give the butterfly a little substance and glue on top of the flowers.
- You can make this for any season. It is so fun to make!
paper-bo bunny ambrosia
floral wreath base, flowers- michaels
buttons- paper trey ink
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a Wednesday card. See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!