Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Birthday Card for Mom

Happy Wednesday!

I needed to make a quick card for my mom's birthday.  She loves cards that are very clean and simple.  Sooooo I broke out some older Hero Arts stamps and I stamped them and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I then fussy cut them out.  I pop dotted them on and then stamped my sentiment.  It looked nice but I knew it was missing something--- bling!  So I added a couple of pearls that I colored to match the blue flowers.  I love it when things match! LOL!


She loved the card! Very quick and VERY easy!

supplies
 cardstock- neenah solar white
ink- hero arts, memento
markers- spectrum noir
pearls - recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

18 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Can never go wrong with some bling. Great card!

Becky said...

Beautiful coloring! She will love it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I can see why your mom loved this, Mary Pat. It's soooooo pretty! The bling is the perfect addition. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

angie gutshall said...

Sweet Card!

Tanya Ham said...

So pretty! :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Love those fun colors!

Dictionary said...

I am sure your mom loved this. Loved the added bling...I am picky about things matching too!

D's Paper Studio said...

Cute card...Happy Birthday Mary's Mom.

Annette Allen said...

how pretty.. love those flowers.. great coloring..

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colors you picked for the flowers!

Katie said...

This is such a pretty card! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a beautiful card Mary Pat.

Amy said...

love the watercolor look!!
How's the school year going?

Tammy said...

Lovely card! The color combo is so pretty.

Mirabyll said...

Very pretty!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
I love that it was simple, yet you got to colour :)

Kimberly Kett said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers!

Post a Comment