Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Core'dinations and Imaginisce Blog HOp

Happy Monday!
This is such a fun week because Core'dinations and Imaginisce have teamed up!  The DT members have been so busy getting busy with all the fun products.  You are going to want to check out the blogs all week.

I am up today for Core'dinations!  Here is my project!
For my project I really broke out the Core cardstock.  I started it all off with the Tim HOltz Kraft Core Shattered Collection.  I love the look of this cardstock.  I then layered some Pattern Paper from the Take  a Hike collection from Imaginisce.  I then added in a die cut background using the Silhouette and I used some Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection and Adirondack Collection.  I then added some of the Core Tags in the Dark Collection.  I lightly sanded them to give the distress look.  I also then added some photo frames and title work using the Silhouette and the Adirondack Collection.  I lightly sanded them as well.  Finally I added some of the amazing stickers and chipboard embellishments from Imaginisce.  Finally I added some bling using the I Rock!

The photo was taken on my annual Mother's Day hike.  I love it when my 3 favorite guys get together for a photo op!

So this is a blog hop so here is the complete list of all the members for today.

Core' Team:
Mary Pat Siehl  http://siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com  --YOU ARE HERE!
Vivian Keh  http://contadinak.wordpress.com/
Debbie Standard http://debbiestandard.blogspot.com/

Imaginisce http://www.imaginisceblog.com/

Imaginisce Team:

Leave a comment on the blogs and you will be entered to win some amazing prizes.  Here is the prize from Core'dinations
and here is the prize package from Imaginisce
So let's get hopping!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the ALL NEW CLEAR RELEASE STAMPS FROM SOME ODD GIRL!!!  It is going to be so fun!  Kristy's new release is AMAZING!!  See you tomorrow! 
Mp

46 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun layout Mary Pat! Love the ColorCore cs you used and love those tags peeking out behind your photo!

Unknown said...

A beautiful layout of your 3 men:-) I love how you added the footsteps, really accentuates your hiking idea.

Christy64 said...

Wonderful layout.I love Tim Holtz collection.The colors just pop with the brown cardstock.Thank you for sharing.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love what you did with the tags, Mary Pat! Wonderful page!

Izzy Anderson said...

Terrific layout. Great design. What a perfect background for this theme. Love that look! Super cute pic of your 3 best guys!

loulou said...

Great layout. Love that shattered core card.

Evelyn said...

I really like the brown background cardstock with your combined other nature colors. I'd wouldn't have thought to include the red but it gives just the right punch.

Becky said...

I love all the tags!! What a fun hop :)

emily said...

I've never used that cardstock...really unique look! TFS

ionabunny said...

Lovely LO. That kraft background paper is gorgeous

Susan B said...

I just purchased some of that cardstock. Thanks for the idea for using it...very nice page!

Madeline said...

Oooo...that "shattered" background cardstock is cool! Love how you used the tags. Great page!

Dictionary said...

Such a cute family you have. Love your page!

Tanya Ham said...

Really great layout! :)

Sandra Strait said...

Beautiful layouts!

Iris said...

Great layout - love the layering and the tags.

Julie Shearer said...

Love this ! Your layout is so amazing . Love the tags and the die cut background , very nice . TFS .

Anonymous said...

love the shattered core as a backdrop for the great colors and composition of your layout, mary pat! nice use of imaginisce embellies!

chignon said...

Fun layout! I like how the two paper lines work so wonderful together!

Pamela Haskin said...

Love the way you used the tags in your layout.

Ann said...

Wonderful layout of your guys. I like the little boot prints you added, fun addition for the hike theme.

Unknown said...

Love the layout- footprints are darling. Of course, you had me when I opened the site and saw the owls!

Unknown said...

Love the layout- footprints are darling. Of course, you had me when I opened the site and saw the owls!

Unknown said...

Foot prints are cool.

Unknown said...

Foot prints are cool.

Pam K said...

Great fun layout! I love the colour and texture combinations.

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVING how you used the tags! GREAT layout!

TeacherMom said...

Cute layout!! Love the "natural" outdoor feel to your embelishments!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Ava Gavloski said...

mary pat, you showcase the core and imaginisce so well

Robin B. said...

What a cute layout, love what you did with the tags and the footprints! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Ann said...

Love your layout!!!

Tracy said...

This is a great layout. I really like that crackle card stock.
Such a nice photo of your guys :)

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS layout Mary Pat - love the cheery colour combo and your pretty papers & tags with the Shattered Core!!!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a great clean LO! TFS!

Sam said...

Fun layout! Love the colours you used.

Angela said...

Great layout, love the tags!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. There are so many new types of core'dinations coming out - I really need to get to the store and check them out. I'm still using the first type that came out - and it's still wonderful.

Kimberly M. said...

cute layout! Love the colors you used!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great picture and love the page you made around it.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wonderful layout!!!

Katie said...

Love how all the colors pop off the dark brown background! Super layout!

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

I love that you used some solid colors along with the brown 12x12 core'dinations sheet, such as the tags. I feel it greatly helped to keep the emphasis on your photo and all the other cute bellies. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

what a wonderful layout. Love the crackled paper and the use of brown as your background with the colors in the layers used. Great job.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout - love that crackled paper!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Loving the tags!

Katie said...

I love this background paper and all of the tags you used! Great layout!

Post a Comment