Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Imaginisce Monthly Challenge

Happy Wednesday!

Imaginisce is having their monthly challenge and there is still PLENTY of time to enter to win!  Here is a look at the sketch by Diana.

You can go HERE to see all the details!

I decided to make a card using some of these elements.  Here is my take:
I used the stickers and popped them up using the Imaginisce Foam tape and then made a banner and stamped the sentiment using a Paper Smooches stamp.  I added a bit of bling using my I Rock ( You have to have a little bit of bling. Right???)  I like how it turned out.

So what are you waiting for?? There is still plenty of time to enter and you could win some awesome prizes!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with  a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful  and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Crystal Schneider said...

Very fun card. I love that sketch I might need to give it a try.

Mirabyll said...

Sooo cute! It will make someone feel very special on his/her special day!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Bling is always a good thing. :) Awesome card, Mary Pat!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute card mary pat!!! Great card design!!!

Lisa Dickinson said...

very cute! i love the grid design!

Anonymous said...

adorable card!

Madeline said...

Colorful card! Love the design!

Katie said...

I love the sketch and how you turned it into a card! And the stickers you used are adorable!

Tracy said...

This is a cute card.
I really like how you tailored the sketch to fit your card :)

Cindy deRosier said...

I love this card! Great interpretation of the sketch and the colors are great. And just the right amount of bling.

SandeeNC said...

LOVE it, awesome take on the sketch turning it into a card! Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from cool hills of North Carolina ♥

Annette Allen said...

what a cute card.. love all those little boxed images.. so fun..

Tammy said...

Love your take on the sketch! Everything can use a little bling! :)

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card...love the blocks with the fabulous little scenes. Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog, you are awesome!

Norma Gomez said...

Great card Mary Pat!!

Tanya Ham said...

CUTE! Love how you interpretted the design into a card! :)

Leslie Germain said...

great card!!

gale said...

This is such a cute card!! I love those stickers.

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable card, loving what you've done with the sketch!

Post a Comment