Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday SOG Snow Bunny and Mouse

Happy Thursday

Some Odd Girl is having their clear release and today I have TWO new stamp sets for you. The first is Chris Mouse and he is just about the cutest little thing EVER!  I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  When I was coloring his hat I used my stickles and used the stickles on the pom pom and the hat trim to give it a little sparkle!
supplies
cardstock-neenah solar white
paper- bella blvd
markers- spectrum noir
gems- hero arts
ink- memento

The next stamp is Snow Bunny.  This little guy is having a blast!  He is so cute!  For this card I used some Core'dinations cardstock in White and embossed it using an embossing folder.  I then took coordinating distress ink and used the foam applicator all over it giving the embossed areas a darker color.  ( I just love this technique with the Core'dinations.  You can really change the color of the cardstock!)  I then added some Moxxe paper and stamped my sentiment.  For my Snow Bunny, I colored him with my spectrum noir markers
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper- moxxie
markers- spectrum noir
ink- memento, hero arts

Be sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl Store and pick up these TWO new CLEAR STAMPs for all you winter cardmaking!  I think you will LOVE them.  I will be back tomorrow with some more adorable little critters from SOG.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

scrapperdiane said...

Both stamps are really cute,love what you did with them.

Tegan said...

Super cute cards and super cute little creature stamps!

Sue Althouse said...

How cute are these! Great stamps and lovely cards.

Jingle said...

Oh, my! These are too adorable!

Janet's Joy said...

Awww both those images are darling and so are your cards!

Annette Allen said...

how totally adorable.. love them both and great stitching..

Madeline said...

Cute, cute cards!

Becky said...

I love the stickles! Such cute stamps!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat both of these are absolutely adorable! The embossing on theh second is fantastic!

Katie said...

Okay, I cannot decide which of these little stamps is more adorable!

Connie Mercer said...

both of these are so adorable!! lovely work as always:):)

Tammy said...

These are both adorable. Love the embossing on the white cardstock. My favorite card technique! :)

Tracy said...

Both cards are so cute.
The skiing bunny made me chuckle though :)
I really like the embossing on the bunny card.

Kimberly Kett said...

Oh my!! They are just TOO CUTE!!

gale said...

These are so cute. I'm partial to skiing bunnies so I'd have to say the 2nd is my favorite but it's hard to choose!

Post a Comment