Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Banana Phone

Happy Monday,
Did you have a nice weekend?  We sure did here.  I hosted the O'Brien family reunion (my father's side) party at our house and we had a blast.  We host every year and it is so great to see my family.  Then on Sunday I literally was on the couch all day! LOL! It was so awesome but now I have sooo much to do! LOL!!

A couple of weeks ago I went to Archiver's to scrap with my friend Jill and I was able to scrap just for me and this is what I came up with.
There is a song that is played during rain delays for Cincinnati Reds games called Banana Phone and we always sing it.  One day last summer the boys grabbed a banana from inside and came out singing the song.  Of course, I had to capture them being silly!

For my layout I used the new Cameron collection from Elle's Studio.  I love this boy collection and the bright yellow worked so well with the bananas!

supplies
paper, tags, elle's studio
stamps and digi cut files- some odd girl
alphabets- jillilbean soup
arrows- studio calico

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new digi release from Some Odd Girl.  See you then.  Have a wondeful and scrappy day!
mp

13 comments:

gale said...

too funny!! What a cute and sunny layout!! Love that blue/yellow combo.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So cute, Mary Pat! I don't think I'm going to be able to get this song out of my head today. :)

Janet's Joy said...

Such an adorable layout! A great memory to capture.

Sue Althouse said...

What a cute story and fun page! Glad you are enjoying what's left of summer.

Annette Allen said...

heehee what a cute layout..

Madeline said...

What a fun memory. Great page!

Dictionary said...

This is so cute and funny, what a wonderful page!

msmith434343 said...

Hee :) How cute! Love that those pictures got snapped :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Such sweet pics and an adorable layout. It's so happy and sunny!

Barbara said...

Isn't that a fun collection? I really want to sit and play with it.
Great layout and fun story.

Elisa K said...

what a fun layout.. Lovin all the yellow.. thanks for sharing.

Tanya Ham said...

That's so funny! Great memory!

Katie said...

I love the layout. The yellow is so bright, and that story about the banana phone is too cute!

Post a Comment