Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday SOG Sweet Deer

Happy Tuesday

Today is the new digi release for Some Odd Girl.  Introducing Sweet Deer!  This little one is just about the cutest little deer ever!

For my card I made a window card.  This is the complete look.
I cut a circle out from the front of the card.  I then adhered some clear plastic ( I used the packaging from some pearls).  I then added a couple of pearls on the plastic.
This is the inside of the card.  I colored Sweet Deer with my Prismacolor Pencils and a little bit of Gamsol.

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper- mme
stamps digi and clear- some odd girl
pearls- doodlebug
Prismacolor Pencils

Be sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl SHOP to pick up this awesome digi stamp!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the Tombow and Core'dinations Blog HOp.  This is going to be super fun and lots of awesome prizes!  See you tomorrow and have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Tracy said...

That is a sweet image. Such a fun card

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat the window is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Love the window! Great idea to re-use packaging. This is a beautiful card!

Pam W Merwin said...

This is precious ;)

Mirabyll said...

Such a cutie!!! Love it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Look at you, getting a jump start on holiday cards! Love this sweet card!

Murphy's Law said...

So whimsical and sweet!

Annette Allen said...

aww I LOVE IT.. how totally cute.

Connie Mercer said...

They got the name right~he is sweet!! Nice work mary pat!! Love the card!!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cool! :) Great way to reuse packaging, too!

msmith434343 said...

**Gasp!** That is the CUTEST CARD EVER! So adorable...I must send you my address - lol. I just love how you made the circle with the red around it. Just love everything about it!

Sharla said...

I love the window and that sweet little deer!!

Unknown said...

lovin this card and the deer is so cute!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very cute little deer!

Katie said...

The window card is very cool, and your coloring is gorgeous!

Mary Jo said...

That is just darling!

Fleursbydesign said...

That deer is so cute, great card :)

Tammy said...

Awesome card! I love the window - it adds a fun, extra touch to the design. That deer is pretty dang cute! :)

Elisa K said...

Omg what a cute deer.. Love it and your card is fabulous.. Thanks for sharing

Madeline said...

Lovely window card!

Katie said...

Love this to bits Mary Pat! What a fabulous idea creating a window card- I'm totally going to have to try this :) Hugs, Katie

Leslie Germain said...

Cute deer!

Post a Comment