Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday SOG Clear Release and NING Challenge

Happy Tuesday,

This week is HUGE over at Some Odd Girl because Kristy is having her August Clear Stamp Release.  I have to say these stamps are just awesome!! All week I will be showing off the new sets.  They are just so awesome!!

Today I am showing Holideer.  This little deer is just so dang cute!! For my card I used some Core Impressions.  I lightly sanded it to expose the woodgrain effect.  I then lightly rubbed some Tim Holtz distress ink just to give it a bit of a pop of color.  I then cut out a circle to expose the deer!  I colored this cutie with my Spectrum Noir markers and then added some fun bling.  Don't you just love the sentiment that comes with this cutie?  I know.. just perfect!!  Stop by the shop today to order this fun new stamp.
I also have a fun challenge for you over at the NING Community!  This one is to break out your SOG Fairies and create a project.  The SOG fairies are some of my favorite images to color.  I broke out my little Pixie.
I used my Core'dinations Gemstone cardstock and embossed it.  I then layered a doily along with yummy jillibean soup papers.  I stamped my sentiment using a SOG sentiment on a jillibean banner strip.  Finally I colored my little Pixie with my Spectrum Noir markers and pop dotted her on my card!  I just love her!  So be sure to stop by the NING community and join in on the fun!

I made a quick video for you on how to color this little cutie using the Spectrum Noir markers.  I hope you enjoy it!


Thanks so much for stoppign by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the Imaginisce Core'dinations blog hop.  I have another project featuring these two amazing companies!  See you then.  Have a wondeful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awwww, the little deer is so sweet and I love the distressed woodgrain with this image, Mary Pat. Wonderful cards!

Becky said...

I love the wood grain and reindeer!! You can rock some gems like no other!

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

Chrisboldo said...

Adorable cards Mary Pat, love that little deer one!

Hugs
Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Tanya Ham said...

Both cards are adorable!!! :)

Tammy said...

Great projects, Mary Pat! Love that deer. Way cute! :)

Tracy said...

Both cards are adorable.
But I have a soft spot for fairies and whimsical creatures :)

Katie said...

Both cards are great! I really love the deer, its just so cute! And the wood grain paper works perfectly with the stamp!

gale said...

These are both so cute!! That little deer is just darling and the fairy has such a cute look on her face.

Kimberly Kett said...

I LOVE that deer card, it's so cute!!

Post a Comment