Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday SOG Polar Cubsicle

Happy Tuesday!

If it is Tuesday than we know it is Digi Release Day for Some Odd Girl!.  When I saw the Polar Cub I just about flipped because this little guy is just about the cutest little guy ever!!!  For my project I wanted to mix things up just a bit and make a tag.  I used some October Afternoon and then enlarge the Polar cub and colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added some Stickles for his hat tassel and rim just to give him a bit of sparkle.  To finish it off I added some yummy twine from The Stringery and some wood veneer pieces!  I just adore him!!

Be sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl Shop and pick up this little cutie!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

ADORABLE! Love it!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable tag and polar bear. Love the wood veneer!

Janet's Joy said...

He is going to look super cute on someone's gift this Christmas!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute..

gssfam said...

Awww! That has got to be the cutest tag I've ever seen!!!!

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness...this is super cute!

Sharla said...

Oh he is beyond adorable!! Love your tag design and colors!

Anonymous said...

this is too cute! i love the fresh colors for a holiday card!

Jingle said...

This is SO stinking adorable!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Eeek this is so cute!

Tanya Ham said...

CUTE!!!! :D

Pam W Merwin said...

So darn cute!

Norma Gomez said...

OMGosh is soooo adorable!! That is such a great image and your coloring is beautiful :D

Sue Althouse said...

He is adorable! Love those colors and cute finishing touches.

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This polar bear is just adorable!

SandeeNC said...

He is a sweetie pie! Great job coloring him in and a darling tag! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Tracy said...

You are so right, he is adorable. You coloured him up perfectly. I really like the fun bright colours

Post a Comment