Thursday, August 8, 2013

Friday SOG Owl Day

Happy Friday,
I am writing this on my ipad so I am going to make this quick. The newest clear stamp release from Some Odd Girl is this  little cutie. It is an adorable owl set. For my card I colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I paper pieced his adorable hat. The sentiment. Is also part of the set !
Supplies
Paper jillibean soup
Stamps some odd girl
Cardstock core'dinations

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will. Be back next week! Have a great crafty weekend.
Mp

17 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

This is darling!

Annette Allen said...

heehee so totally cute.. I just ordered this set.. can't wait to get it.. LOVE your card..

Katie said...

Your cute cards always put a smile on my face!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this card. Great colors, adorable owl!

Angela said...

Oh super cute! Love that little guy!!

Sharla said...

I love this little owl and love the colors you used to create this adorable card!! :)

Fleursbydesign said...

What a cute card :)

Erica said...

So cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a super sweet owl Mary Pat, love it!

Jennifer Grace said...

That is so super cute! I love his little hat! And the layers all look great! x

Tracy said...

This little guy is just sooo cute
Nicely coloured. You die cut looks like it was made for that doily.

D's Paper Studio said...

What a cuties bird. The whole is fabulous, Pat. You need to do a tutorial on how to do a blog post from your ipad.

Kimberly Kett said...

This card is seriously way too cute!! LOVE IT!

SandeeNC said...

Adorable image, and I love the layers he is on! waving hi from the rainy ( again!! ) hills of North Carolina ♥

gale said...

Awww this owl is darling!! What a cute card.

Kelly Roberts said...

OH, this is so cute! The pp you used looks nice with this owl. Great job!

Katie said...

The owl is adorable! Love it!

Post a Comment