Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday Imaginisce and Core'dinations Blog HOp

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am back with another project from the amazing team up of Imaginisce and Core'dinations!!
For my project today I have used the Outdoor Adventure collection and I used the Core'dinations Core Impressions paper.  I first sanded my cardstock to expose the embossing.  I then misted it with some spray paints.  I then layerd my paper and broke out some of the amazing die cuts.  I popped them up a bit with the Imaginisce foam tape.  My photo is of Jack making Smore's at a friends camp out party.  They have a large fire pit in their backyard and all the boys were having fun!  For my journaling I used one of the awesome journaling cards and for my title I used the alphabet stickers and banners.

So this is a full blog hop so here is the complete list just in case you missed someone.
Core' Team:
Ellen Sosnoski  http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Kim Moreno  www.livingthecircuslife.blogspot.com


Imaginisce Team:

Be sure to leave comments and you could win one of the amazing prize packages from Imaginisce and Core!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with more NEW RELEASES FROM SOME ODD GIRL!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

34 comments:

Kimberly M. said...

Love your layout! Great choice of papers to use. I like how you added the mist of spray paints to your background. It adds even more to the outdoor feeling. Thank you for sharing-

TracyM #6773 said...

Great page Mary Pat - love your embossed background with the splatters, perfect papers & accents too!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super outdoor/nature page, Mary Pat! I love it!

Sue Althouse said...

Love those die cuts! Great page.

dstandard said...

Great use of the Core on here - perfect for this paper line!

Jill -Every Day is an Occasion said...

WOW!! LOVE that embossing folder! Such a great layout!! Smiles, Jill

Isbaha said...

I love your layout, the colors are so pretty !

Sam said...

Great layout!! Love the colors and the embossed background!

ionabunny said...

A lovely LO. Love the journaling card. Great background with the embossing and ink splatts

Ann said...

Adorable layout, love this collection and the embellishments you used.

chignon said...

Okay, now I want to have some s'mores, take some photos just so I can play with the fun paper and embellishments/die cuts...plus your son looks to be having some fun!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Putting the fire outside the picture to highlight the blaze in the picture was a good idea. thanks for sharing.

TeacherMom said...

No better thing to do in the summer than to roast marshmallows over a campfire!! Your layout is really nice and the colours compliment the subject. Thanks for sharing!

Dictionary said...

Very nice, loved the misting..adds a nice touch

Unknown said...

Great outdoor collection.

Anonymous said...

perfect embellishments for this pic - great job, mary pat! i see some of my fav core and imaginisce patterns in here!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Great layout, I love the misting

Angela said...

Cute, love the misting! Great touch.

Unknown said...

Love the wood grain - awesome use!

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic layout, the camping theme is always fun.

Iris said...

Great layout. Love all the elements and layering.

Robin B. said...

Fantastic layout, thanks for sharing!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome layout, Love it :)

Pamela Haskin said...

You sure made a fun layout. Love everything about it.

D's Paper Studio said...

This is a wonderfully fun page with so many elements it is a delight to look again and again. Wonderful.

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous, loved how you sanded the embossed layer! waving hi from the katydid filled hills of North Carolina ♥

Scrappin' Diva said...

Cute LO! Great details!

Tanya Ham said...

How cute! :) Love those embellishments!

Katie said...

I love the mist and the die cuts! Especially the moon with the clouds!

Beatrice Lawson said...

What a sweet LO! Have lots of similar pics to scrap from the camp fire this summer, this is great inspiration!

Tracy said...

Another great layout. I really like how the misting adds to your layout, as well as the layering you did with the die cuts.

Kimberly Kett said...

FABULOUS!! I love the misting!!

gale said...

What a fabulous layout. Love all the elements and that herringbone looking paper is so cool!

Post a Comment