Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday SOG August Monthly Challenge

Happy Thursday!

So it is the start of another month.  Can you believe that it is August 1st already?  Boy, I can't.  School starts for me in 18 days.  I am just so sad!!  Why does the summer have to fly by??  But, with the start of the month that means I have a new Some Odd Girl challenge for you!  Here is the sketch.
For my take on the sketch I used the some of the Some Odd Girl clear stamps.  I used Big Day Tobie and a sentiment stamp from one of the sentiment collections.  You can see them HERE in the shop.  I colored Tobie with my Spectrum Noir markers and I used some paper scraps from the Cameron collection from Elle's Studio.
You have all month to get your project in.  Be sure to link it up and you could win the August challenge!!  For more inspiration please head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the Moxxie August Blog HOp.  This one is going to be fun featuring the new Quite Contrary collection!!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Couldn't be cuter. Adorable image and terrific colorwork, as always MP!

Becky said...

Great sketch but what an awesome take on it!! I know, this summer has flown by!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Only 18 more days? :( This summer sure is flying by. Love your fun card. I think I'm getting to know these stamps because I knew it was Tobie before I read your description. LOL!

Tracey McNeely said...

Once again your colouring is amazing!

Mirabyll said...

Love it! The coloring is really great! Such a fun and happy card!

Madeline said...

Wonderful card!

Tanya Ham said...

Great card, love those colors! :)

Sharla said...

Thanks Mary Pat for the welcome, I'm totally excited!! Love Tobie and you've totally perfected the boy/masculine projects! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love your card. Another one of those cute characters. Love them.

Unknown said...

I also can't believe the summer is wrapping up. Crazy how fast it goes. Your card is so cute and fun...love it!

Tammy said...

Fun card! Love that bright orange polka dot background with that cute image. :)

Tracy said...

Another great card. These images are so cute. I need to make a bday card. I think I will use this sketch :)

Rene Sharp said...

Awesome male card Mary! LOVE this one :)

Katie said...

This is such a cute card! I love the cake!

I can't believe how fast school came this year! We have our parent teacher night tonight, and the kids arrive tomorrow! I can't believe it!

Post a Comment