Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday Moxxie Card Contest

Happy Wednesday!

CHA is going on right now and over at Core'dinations we are having some fun while everyone is busy at CHA.  I have a fun card challenge for you. I came up with a very basic card sketch for you to jump start your creative juices flowing. 

Here is a look at my take on the sketch.
 
 
For my card I broke into my Pastel collection.  I thought during this dreary winter we need some spring colors!  I embossed my paper strips, and scored my base,  I then took a Core tag and sanded it and then stamped my sentiment using The Alley Way Stamps birthday stamp.  Finally I added some wood veneer and twine.  To see how I made this card here is a quick video!



supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
stamps- the alley way stamps
ink- hero arts
studio calico wood veneer
the twinery

Now you have till January 24th to enter this contest.  You could win this entire collection pack.
Head on over to this POST HERE to see all the details and to link up your project.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful an crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Mirabyll said...

My core'dination cardstock has arrived from the webshop and I've tried embossing and sanding and it is sooo much fun! I love it! I got the kraft cardstock and it was "shattered" I didn't know what that meant before I had it in my hand but it is very cool and I'm sure it will make an appearance in my blog really soon! Thanks for all the inspiration! Have a nice day!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty with the pastel colors and texture from the cardstock, Mary Pat!

Anonymous said...

Such a bright and cheery card, so cute!

Dictionary said...

Such a pretty card, the colors are perfect for a birthday card.

Connie Mercer said...

so cute and bright!!!

Angela said...

I love this card! It's super fantastic!!

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! The pastels are a fun and unexpected choice!

Tanya Ham said...

So pretty!! :)

Maria said...

clean, simple and wonderful!
hugs,

Maria

Tracy said...

That is a cute Birthday card.
I like the soft pastel colours.
Great sketch.

Becky said...

So cute! Love it!!

Becky said...

So cute!! Love it!

Katie said...

Love the spring colors and the wood accents here!

Post a Comment