Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday CHA SOG Sneak Peek

Happy Monday!
Is the Winter Storm Ion hitting you?  It is here with a huge force and freezing temperatures.  BRRRRR!  Staying inside and bundled up today!

Can you believe CHA is just around the corner?  It seems sooo early this year.  All this week over at the Some Odd Girl blog we are giving some sneak peeks at the new clear stamp sets that will debut at CHA.  I am giving a little sneak peek at the new Hipster Mae collection.  This stamp set will have the full release in March 2014 but I wanted to give you a  little look at this fun new set.  Hipster Mae is filled with fun stamps and this coffee cup and sentiment is just to die for!  For the cups I colored them and then cut out the hearts and pop dotted them on to give them a bit of dimension.  I stamped the sentiment and added some yummy twine!
supplies
cardstock- recollections, core'dinations
clear stamps- some odd girl
markers-spectrum noir
ink- memento, hero arts
the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout with some fun Moxxie.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Dictionary said...

What a cute card. Living in the bay area of Califonrnia some of us are getting 70 degree weather so not much chilly weather for us.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Absolutely adorable (and now I want a chai tea latte from Starbucks, LOL!)

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card love the little hearts popped out :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable I love the coffee cups!

Mandalika said...

This is too cute! Love how you popped up the coffee cups to give dimension.

Becky said...

We got a a few inches of snow, but we're getting those below freezing temps. -30 windchill! Yikes! What a perfect card for a cold, snowy day!!

Mary Jo said...

Super, super cute!!!

Tanya Ham said...

Soooo cute!!

Katie said...

CHA does seem really early this year! I really like the coffee cups with the hearts, they would be cute for so many occasions!

Hope you guys are staying warm there! We got down to 19 in Louisiana (record breaking, apparently!) I am so used to cold that I wasn't too phased, but I'm guessing its a big deal with the record and all!

Kelly Roberts said...

Very cute! I like the simplicity of this card. So clean and fresh.

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
I really like the images against the kraft card stock.
I love that stamp set :)

Post a Comment