Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Core'dinations Cold Outside!

Happy Monday!
Did you have a nice weekend?  We did here.  Lots of fun and relaxation.  It is so nice when you have Monday off. I was able to enjoy my entire sunday with crafting and watching football! Nothing better!

I don't know where you live but Baby, it's cold outside!  I made this layout using my Core'dinations Cardstock and some leftover Echo Park scraps.  I started with my Core Essentials Darks as my base.  I then took a Core Impressions and tore the edges and lightly sanded it.  The embossing is sort of in a snowflake pattern.  I then cut out my snowflakes using the Core Glitter Silk.  This cardstock is heavier than normal cardstock and I was a bit worried that it wouldn't cut in my Silhouette but it cut like BUTTA!  it was awesome!  I then cut my title using the Core Essentials.  The last step was to take another piece ( red) of cardstock and I ran it through my paper crimper and lightly sanded it.  Now it was time to build the page!  I added that cute snowman sticker and banner.  Love how this turned out.
The photos are of my little one last year.  We didn't get much snow and this was the first snowfall.  He loved playing outside in it and trying to make snowballs!

supplies
cardstock- core essentials, glitter silk
paper and stickers- echo park
tiny attacher
sand it
dust buddy

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the new digi release from SOG!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Your layout and your boys are so cute! Love what you did here.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a wonderful winter page, Mary Pat! I love all of the pretty diecut work!

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout, love the frame you created with your title, snowflakes, and snowman!

Isbaha said...

Your layout is fantastic, and the colors are eprfect to enhance your photos !

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I just LOVE the snowflakes!

Becky said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I love those snowflakes, great layout!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! I love the color combo, the awesome snowflakes and the title work.

~Tammy~ said...

This layout is so cute! Love the font!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute.. love those snowflakes and the pictures are too cute..

Unknown said...

so cute and ilove the snowman!

Angela said...

Love your title and snowflake cuts! Great colors too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fntastic layout Mary Pat, love the snow/cold theme.

Dictionary said...

So cute! Love the cute files, they are fantastic.

Leslie Germain said...

Glad you had a fun Sunday. Love this snowy layout!

Shemaine Smith said...

Super cute layout! Love the die cuts and font!

Anonymous said...

It's cold where i live too! At least we get to stay inside and be scrappy. Love that snowman!

Sue Althouse said...

Hope you're enjoying your day off! It's very cold here, too, and getting even colder! Wonderful page, love the colors, title and die cuts.

Tracy said...

Another wonderful layout Mary Pat :)
I love those snowflakes :)

Mary Jo said...

Love all the silhouette details!

Tanya Ham said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!!! This is one of my favorite layouts! LOVE all the die cutting you did! :)

Maria said...

muyyyy bonito! love it!
Maria

Katie said...

This layout is beautiful! I love the colors and the font!

Isn't it great when you have Monday off? I can't wait for the next long weekend!

Post a Comment