Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday January Sketch with Moxxie

Happy Monday!

Today I have for you a fun new sketch and layout that I did for Moxxie.  The sketch is pretty fun so let's get to it.
For my layout I used the Soccer collection.  I don't know about you but I have a TON of soccer photos of my oldest son and this collection has allowed me to know them out!

For my layout I started with my white Core'dinations base and roughed it up a bit with the Sand it gadget to distress it.  I then splattered some grey mist.  I then decided to add a bit more roughness and tore the bottom edge.  I then decided to add some fun grey Core and then put down some of the funky black and white pattern paper.  Next I layered my paper and cut the large soccer ball from one of the pattern papers.  Finally I added a core tag and distressed it a bit and added some yummy twine!  Don't you love the green, grey, white, and black color combos?  I know I do!

supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
paper and stickers- Moxxie
Studio Calico mist
the twinery
the tiny attacher
sand it gadget
dust buddy

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I have a fun week with a bunch of new layouts!  I have really been busy and getting a TON of layouts completed!  See you tomorrow with a new layout from Jillibean Soup.  I broke out some more sports paper and continued with the sports theme!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

That layout is so fun! What great action shots!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a great sketch and layout, Mary Pat! I think I need to print this one out. :)

Becky said...

Love this!! Great take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

That *is* a great sketch and what a fun layout, love all the layers!

Dictionary said...

What a wonderful page. Love the green, black and white theme.

Connie Mercer said...

cute, cute sketch. love your example:)

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous! I love both the sketch and the layout!

Katie said...

I really love the sketch, and the colors of the layout! The layering really showcases all of the paper!

Fleursbydesign said...

This is an awesome soccer layout, love your take on the sketch :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love this sketch and you did an amazing job with it. Another wonderful soccer page that I will be pinning. How did you know I needed soccer page ideas? ;) Thanks for the inspiration.

Tracy said...

Great layout and another great sketch!!
As I was cleaning my desk today, I found one of your sketches I drew out to make a card with ;)

Annette Allen said...

wow this layout is awesome.. love those photos..

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! I love the little tag and all the colors! :)

Unknown said...

great job on the sketch! lovin the tag and layers!

Post a Comment