Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Jillibean Thanks

Happy Thursday,

I have made a huge commitment for 2014 to use up my paper stash.  I started with the Echo Park glue and paste collection and I used EVERY drop of it.  It felt sooo awesome to finish it off.  Soo my next collection is one that I bought  2  years ago and I never used it. I LOVE JIllibean collections and  It has been sitting on my shelf!  So now this is my second collection that I am going to finish off!

For my layout I decided to matt all the photos in brown to really make them pop!  The photo is one of my boys shopping for all the fall flowers and pumpkins to decorate the house! I love it when the boys will let me take their picture together!!
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper, stickers- die cuts- alphabets- JIllibean Soup

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new card using some Winter Moxxie!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

20 comments:

Katie said...

I really like this! The matting looks fab...one of my fave things to do for pop appeal. I need to really do have a de-stashing goal, too. You might just motivate me!

Becky said...

I love that you're using up all of your paper this year!! You must have a lot for you to have made that challenge! Love the collection and layout!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout, Mary Pat, and good for you on putting another collection to use!

Jingle said...

This is a very cute layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a fabulous page, Mary Pat! The mats totally make everything pop!

Unknown said...

I love this page, Mary Pat! The matting is perfect.

Ashley Calder said...

That is a really cute collection! Love that you are using your old paper.. it is too easy to let those old favourites go un-used!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! Good luck continuing to use up your stash!

Madeline said...

Matting the papers and pic really does make them pop! Great page!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so sweet. Love the added matting you did. Really makes you focus on the photo.

Katie said...

I love this collection!

Like everyone else is saying - the way you matted the photos is great, it really makes the papers and pictures pop!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this collection and this layout is too cute..

Connie Mercer said...

I'm doing that too!! Feels good, no waste. Love your LO super fun and adorable pics!!!

Lisa Echerd said...

I love Jillibean soup, too. They have such great colors. Love the neat black borders on all your pieces. Makes for a stunning page.

Sheila said...

This is lovely! The brown matting is perfect and I love the placement of all your elements :)

Sue Althouse said...

Gorgeous layout, love the matting! Good luck with your stash busting!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I really like how the cardstock highlights the patterned blocks.

Janet's Joy said...

It looks great! Love the matting!

Tracy said...

This is a fabulous layout.
I love how the pattern papers are all backed in the dark brown card stock, makes them pop
Great photo of your boys :)

Leslie Germain said...

This is such a fun Jillibean collection and you did a great job with it. I hear you about finishing off your stash!

Post a Comment