Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Echo Park Wanted

Happy Friday!
I am sooo glad it is the weekend!  Do you have any big plans?  I don't really but hubby and oldest son are headed to the Bengals playoff game on sunday!  They are soooo excited.  I will stay home and craft and watch the game on t.v.

Today I have my 3rd layout to share with you using the Paper and Glue Collection from Echo Park.  I love getting these collections and just cranking out some layouts. 
I took this picture at the 1st grade open house.  Jack was so excited to see his name on the bulletin board and I took his photo.  I added in some Elle's Studio tabs and jouraling cards because I thought the sentiments were sooo true and it formed my title:  Big Story!  Adventures Ahead!  How perfect for 1st grade! 

supply list
paper-stickers- echo park
pearls- doodlebug
elle's studio journaling cards and vellum

If you missed my other projects using this collection you can go HERE and HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Monday with some new projects.  Due to cutting back on Design Team work I am also going to cut back just a bit on blogging as well.  I plan on going to a 4 day week with blogging.  Hope you stick with me!  See you next week.  Have a wonderful and crafty day and weekend!
mp

10 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun page, Mary Pat! Love the pie chart embellishments around the page!

Becky said...

What an adorable layout! Your weekend sounds wonderful! I'm hoping for a similar Sunday ;) I'm gong to try and blog three days a week, I would love to do five, but it seems like the older the girls get, the busier they are :)

Angela said...

Fun! Love your layers and circles.

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable layout! Cute pic.

Mary Jo said...

Of course I will stick with you! :)
I cut back on my dt's as well and am just down to one.
Cute page, too.
I love how you used the "Hello" sticker.
Hope you are having a great start to 2014

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!!

Linda said...

Great layout! Love that picture!

Tracy said...

Another great layout Mary Pat. I love the name tag embellishment
I bet your boys love looking at their albums.

Sue Althouse said...

Such a bummer that the Bengals didn't win. Hope you still had a fun time. Great layout, love the sprinkling of pie charts!

Katie said...

I hope the boys had a great time at the game! I'm sorry the Bengals didn't win :(

The layout is awesome - I love the "adventures ahead" cut out, it is so perfect for starting a new school year, especially 1st grade!

Post a Comment