Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Moxxie Soccer Week!

Happy Tuesday!

All this week on the Moxxie Blog the design team is showing off the fun new sports collection Soccer!  This is a fun new collection that features bright green, black, white and grey colors.  I think this is a wonderful color combo.  Here is my first layout using this new collection
I started with some Core' Amour cardstock and lightly sanded it to bring out the stars.  I then started to layer my pattern paper and I added some circles.  I don't know why but I am really into circles lately.  It seems like I can't create a scrapbook project without adding some circles.  I then added a touch of bling and some flair and twine. 

The photo is of my son receiving his medal for a wonderful season of soccer.  He had a great time at soccer but on this day he also said that he was finished with soccer and wanted to concentrate on tennis and lacrosse. 

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper- moxxie
flair
the twinery

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back on Thursday and Friday with new projects to share.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Jingle said...

I love the circles on this!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super sports page, Mary Pat! Works so well with your photo.

Becky said...

I love the circles! Aren't they funny how they choose their activities? A few years ago Abie decided to quit tennis to focus on volleyball :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout and the papers. Such a fun collection. I was just planning soccer pages. Sports are hard to scrap!! Will be pinning this! Thanks for the inspiration, Mary Pat.

Sharla said...

I love the grey with a touch of green! Cute papers and cute pic!!

Tanya Ham said...

Oh, I love this color combo!

Connie Mercer said...

love the green with the distressed cardstock. Looks fab!!

Katie said...

I really like the circles and sequins. And the colors on this layout! I tend to shy away from using blacks and grays, but I really really love how they look here!

Kelly R said...

Nice use of the pattern papers and the shapes. Very cool layout. Happy New Year's to ya!

Izzy Anderson said...

Great page and color combo. Makes such a good masculine page even with the scatter of sequins! Sweet pic, too.

Tammy said...

Fun! Love that star background and all the circles through your design. Looks great. :)

Catherine said...

Great page - I love how the circles give it motion.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great layered design under the photo!

Post a Comment