Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Moxxie Soccer Week!

Happy Tuesday!

All this week on the Moxxie Blog the design team is showing off the fun new sports collection Soccer!  This is a fun new collection that features bright green, black, white and grey colors.  I think this is a wonderful color combo.  Here is my first layout using this new collection
I started with some Core' Amour cardstock and lightly sanded it to bring out the stars.  I then started to layer my pattern paper and I added some circles.  I don't know why but I am really into circles lately.  It seems like I can't create a scrapbook project without adding some circles.  I then added a touch of bling and some flair and twine. 

The photo is of my son receiving his medal for a wonderful season of soccer.  He had a great time at soccer but on this day he also said that he was finished with soccer and wanted to concentrate on tennis and lacrosse. 

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper- moxxie
flair
the twinery

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back on Thursday and Friday with new projects to share.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Jingle said...

I love the circles on this!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super sports page, Mary Pat! Works so well with your photo.

Becky said...

I love the circles! Aren't they funny how they choose their activities? A few years ago Abie decided to quit tennis to focus on volleyball :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout and the papers. Such a fun collection. I was just planning soccer pages. Sports are hard to scrap!! Will be pinning this! Thanks for the inspiration, Mary Pat.

Sharla said...

I love the grey with a touch of green! Cute papers and cute pic!!

Tanya Ham said...

Oh, I love this color combo!

Connie Mercer said...

love the green with the distressed cardstock. Looks fab!!

Katie said...

I really like the circles and sequins. And the colors on this layout! I tend to shy away from using blacks and grays, but I really really love how they look here!

Kelly Roberts said...

Nice use of the pattern papers and the shapes. Very cool layout. Happy New Year's to ya!

Izzy Anderson said...

Great page and color combo. Makes such a good masculine page even with the scatter of sequins! Sweet pic, too.

Tammy said...

Fun! Love that star background and all the circles through your design. Looks great. :)

Catherine said...

Great page - I love how the circles give it motion.

Mary Jo said...

Great layered design under the photo!

Post a Comment