Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday TAWS BIC#45

Happy Friday,

Over our cold days off I got busy entering a few challenges!  Today is TAWS BIC challenge.  The photo inspiration was awesome and I got busy right away!  Go HERE to see all the details
From this photo I took away the balloons and the gold!  Here is my card.

I broke out a lot of my supplies for this one!  I started with my core'dinations cardstock neutrals and stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it with gold.  I then broke into my Core Couture Glitter cardstock and found the most beautiful gold cardstock.  I fell in love with it and made it my center piece.  I then broke into my Imaginisce stash and found these balloons.  How perfect. Right???

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
stamps- the alley way stamps
ink- versamark
embossing powder- wow
die cut- imaginisce

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back  next week with new layouts from Moxxie, Jillibean Soup and Echo Park!  I have been a busy girl!!!  I got a ton of scrapping done on my snow days!  See you   on Monday!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Mirabyll said...

What a great take on the photo challenge! Can't be much better! Thanks for sharing!

Dictionary said...

What a cute card, love the inspiration for it too.

Anonymous said...

What a fun card, love the wide gold band of paper!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! I love the gold!!!

Keshet said...

This is so fun, love the balloons!

Mary Jo said...

Love how you interpreted it!! :)

Unknown said...

adorable, the gold looks so cool!

{Chrissie} said...

This is such a great take on the Inspiration Photo! I love that gold in the back!

Thanks for partying along with us at TAWS during the birthday celebration and joining us for the BE Inspired Challenge!

Katie said...

Love this card - especially the gold glitter background!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fun and happy card! I live the bright colours x

Leslie Germain said...

Cute card. Love the gold.

Dana said...

Wow!! Love how you used the gold background to the balloons!! Fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with the TAWS birthday celebration!!!

Mandalika said...

Love this! Such a fun, happy card and the gold is a pretty touch.

~Tammy~ said...

So fun and perfect take on the inspiration!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous birthday card Mary Pat...love that festive bouquet of balloons!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This was so fun! I love the gold in the background! Thanks for joining us for the TAWS birthday celebrations!
Lisa

Tracy said...

Your card is very cute. I like the pop of gold across the card :)

Tracy said...

What a fun card! I love the balloon die cut! Thanks for joining the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!

Annette Allen said...

how cute is this card.. love those balloons..

Post a Comment