Friday, January 17, 2014

Echo Park Glue and Paste #4

Happy Friday!!

So glad for the weekend.  We have a long weekend with Monday off and I am sooo happy!  Need a little break to hang with my boys!

If you have been following my blog for the last month or so I have been on a mission to use up my personal stash.  I am running out of space and I am determined to scrap and use up the supplies.  I started with the Glue and Paste Echo Park collection pack. 

This is my final project that I made with the Glue and Paste collection.  I love it that I am breaking into my stash and using it up.  I pulled out this collection and went to town using it.  This is my fourth project and all I had left were scraps.  The paper pack is now HISTORY!!
This is a photo of my little one!  It is his Pre School  school photo and he looks so grown up.  I can't believe it. 

supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
paper-sticker- journaling card- Echo Park
studio calico mist
sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with another jammed packed week with new layouts and cards!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

18 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

OH how adorable!!! :) I love this line, so cute and you've really made a sweet layout!

Anonymous said...

What a cute layout, love all the bright layers and the sequins add a nice bit of sparkle!

Jingle said...

This is a very cute layout!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, this couldn't be any cuter! Love the banners, papers and well just perfect school related scrap book!

Becky said...

So adorable!!!! Have a great three day weekend, we're looking forward to our three day weekend too!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layout! You did a fantastic job using up scraps. Happy 3-day weekend!

Unknown said...

so cute! love all the layers and the owl!

Tammy said...

Super fun layout! Love all the patterns and the banners. Adorable photo too! :)

Katie said...

Aw, what an adorable picture and an adorable layout to match! The bookworm is so cute!

Enjoy your three day weekend! We are all counting down the hours until it starts at school :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Your school layouts always make me think i need to get caught up on school scrapbooking!

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable page and good for you that you are using your stash!!!

Linda said...

What a sweet laoyout!

Tracy said...

Such a great layout, and to make it with your scraps..Awesome.
Even though I am retired I still love the weekends for everyone to be around :) I am sure you will enjoy yours :)

craftykellyj said...

Super cute layout!!

Maria said...

Precioso! Muy bonito
Saludos,

Maria

Fleursbydesign said...

So cute, what a great layout :)

Izzy Anderson said...

I think school photos are really hard to scrap but you made it look easy! What a cute layout.

Leslie Germain said...

What a cute school layout. Love the layering.

Post a Comment