Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday You're my HOmerun!

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I had a soccer layout and today I have a Coach Pitch Baseball layout for you.  Jack LOVES sports and tries to play them all.  Two years ago Jillibean soup came out with THE cutest kraft collection.  I think I bought enough of it to scrap my boys FOREVER with this collection. 

I loved these photos that I took of Jack at one of his practices.  His first year the batting helmet with sooo big for his little head.  It kept falling down on his face and I was able to capture that and then I love the photo of him at bat.  He had a fun season. 

For my layout I love the mixture of the colors with the Kraft paper.  Really love the pops of white, blue and red!  For my layout I sort of scraplifted myself.  I took the sketch from yesterday and sort of flipped it!  I love that I can scraplift and it makes scrapping fun and easy!

supplies
paper- die cuts- stickers- Jillibean Soup
cardstock- Core'dinations
the twinery
the tiny attacher

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun sketch, video  and card contest that I have done for Core'dinations.  It is going on and you could win a Pastel Collection.  See you tomorrow!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Both pages (the one from today and the one from Monday) are super cute! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You make the best boy/sports pages, Mary Pat! I'm loving all of the kraft with the pops of color and the tags tucked under the photo.

Unknown said...

This is so full of energy, you have definitely got the feel of the photos in the layout, great job!

Anonymous said...

Darling layout, love the kraft and your stitching is great!

Unknown said...

I love this page, Mary Pat!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a fun layout! Love the photos. Brings back good memories.

Angela said...

Well you have to admit it's a fun collection. lol
Love your page. The tags with different colors of twine are a great touch.

Connie Mercer said...

super cute collection~love how you used it:):)

Ashley Calder said...

Really cute!!

LisaDV said...

Adorable! I just love this page.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I love this collection, the colors with the kraft - how awesome!

And I love the layout too! Its so perfect for baseball!

Tanya Ham said...

Those pics are adorable! GREAT page! :)

Becky said...

What an adorable photo! There is always something about a Kraft colored line that gets me. Love this layout!

Tammy said...

Oh, this is one of my favorite collections! Loved the kraft background. I'm still hoarding a few pieces. :) These photos are great and this layout is awesome. Love it! :)

Annette Allen said...

oh my another totally cute layout.. very creative and super cute..

Tracy said...

Another great layout.
I love the kraft card stock with the bits of colour.
Cute photo of your little guy

Leslie Germain said...

adorable. Another great sports page.

Post a Comment