Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday SOG Digi Release Grandpa

Happy Tuesday!

I love Tuesdays because Some Odd Girl has their digi release and this weeks release is so awesome.  Meet Grandpa!  I just love him.  He is too darn cute. 

For my card I broke into my Echo Park paper packs (if you have been following me my goal is to use up my stash.  This is the next paper pack I will be using up!).  I thought the paper and sticker were just so perfect for Grandpa!  I colored Grandpa with my spectrum noir markers. 
supplies
paper, sticker- echo park
cardstock- core'dinations
spectrum noir markers
digi stamp- some odd girl
tiny attacher

Stop by the Some Odd Girl store and pick up Grandpa and have a look at the other new releases!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Thursday and Friday with all new projects!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

16 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

That is adorable! Love all the matting around your patterned paper.

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness!!! He is just adorable! I want to hug him! :) Very cute card!

LisaDV said...

Awesome card! Love the card design and colors. I'm really drawn to the matting of pp on cards lately.

LisaDV said...

Awesome card! Love the card design and colors. I'm really drawn to the matting of pp on cards lately.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so adorable, Mary Pat! Love this image and your amazing color skills.

Connie Mercer said...

so sweet, darling image!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great image and perfect colours!

Tanya Ham said...

Sooooo cute!!!! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love this card. Such a cute grandpa character.

Janet's Joy said...

Perfect papers for your sweet Grandpa!

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet card :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, I love him!! This is adorable!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh so cute! Fab paper choices... That stick looks real! X

Katie said...

Oh! I love this grandpa too! He is too adorable!

gale said...

aww this is so cute!! I'm a sucker for a cute grandpa.

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally FUN.. Kristy has done it again.. great coloring

Post a Comment