Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Card on Thursday

Hey Everyone,

Just popping in to say hey!  Last night was open house so I didn't get home till after 9 PM and I get up at 4:45 AM so no crafting going on in my house.   

This is just a fast card I made with some of my left over Best Creations for the store.  Nothing outstanding --passable in my opinion.

supplies
paper and die cuts- Best Creations
button- doodlebug
twine-paper trey ink

I hope everyone has a great day! I will be back tomorrow with another project! See you then!
mp

7 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Yesterday was definitely a hard schedule. Hang in there, the long weekend is coming!!

Cute card - love the colors and using up stash is always a fun challenge :)

Steph said...

Cute! Sounds like you had a long busy day.

Just Jaime said...

Love the balloons! What a day!

Ursula Schneider said...

Very cute, love the banners. I know that for us as crafters, we want to turn out our very best work every time, however, a friend who receives something handmade, however perfect in our own opinions will always appreciate the time we took. Good work girl!

Katie said...

That is a long day! At least its already Thursday, which means a nice (long!) weekend is coming!

I love the card! The balloons are great!

Becky said...

Oooohhh, late nights like that are rough! Even more reason to look forward to the three day weekend! I love the balloons and banner on your card!

Tracy said...

Your "passable" card looks pretty great to me.

Post a Comment