Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Doodlebug Wednesday

Hi Everyone,
I know that on Wednesday I usually show a card but I found out today that Doodlebug was asking to see some Halloween projects using some of their past collections.  Well. I  have a couple of those!.  I love Doodlebug and they always have the cutest Halloween paper. 

Today's project is Jack's First Halloween.  He was only one month old! Oh how I miss these little baby days of holding him.  I know it looks blue but the color is purple.  The lighting was terrible this afternoon..  I used my Doodlebug rub ons to create the title and then I used my doodlebug ribbon to create the mat.  I attached it with doodlebug brads.

Supplies
Everything is Doodlebug!

Do you remember the awesome jellies?  I loved those embellishments!  I can't believe I scrapped this layout 6 years ago.  Wow time sure does fly!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will have another Doodlebug project tomorrow!  See ya then!
-mp

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, how sweet! Hard to believe they were ever that tiny. I know I still have some of that halloween stripe paper in my Doodlebug stash! Yes, I loved the rubber charms too. I'm sure I still have some in my stash too. :)

Becky said...

I always love looking back on my older layouts! This one is so cute and that picture is adorable!

Danielle said...

Too cute! I remember using those jellies and thinking they were amazing!

Pam said...

How sweet! :-) I love Doodlebug products, too. Don't you wish our kids could stay that way for longer? Sure miss those days!

Sharla said...

Cute little Jack! I have layouts with those same papers! love them

Ursula Schneider said...

what a cute little pumpkin! Hey Mary Pat, I'm following you too, hope you'll come over and see me and follow me as well. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

awwww such a cute little pumpkin!! :)

Katie said...

What a great layout! Jack looks so cute, and I love the embellishments on the bottom!

Annette Allen said...

so so sweet...he is so adorable..

Tracy said...

Awwww what a little sweetie.
Adorable layout.
Yes sadly time goes by way to fast.

Post a Comment