Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Card

Happy Wednesday!
I am so glad to be getting back into our normal routine.  I have been able to get a little crafting in after school and I love that!

As I mentioned yesterday I got to work with Webster's Pages this past week.  When we get our kit from the store the Design Team needs to complete a double page layout or 2 one page layouts along with a card.  I used all of my paper on my double page layout.  So I was a little stumped for my card.  Then it came to me.  The pattern paper had a blue polka dotted page, and I could recreate this using my stamps.  I used my Hero Arts background stamp and my Jenni Bowlin ink and created the background.  I had a couple of scraps and I cut out 2 of the cupcakes and I had one canvas tag left.  So this is what I came up with.  Again (in my opinion) not the greatest card but then they all can't be. Right? 



supplies
cardstock-bazzill
stamps- Hero Arts
ink-Jenni Bowlin
Tag/Paper- Webster's Pages

Don't forget to vist Monday's post (HERE) to enter the giveaway of a collection pack of Echo Park's Summertime!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another project.  See you all then!
-mp

13 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

such a sweet card!!

Connie Mercer said...

adaorable!!!

Annette Allen said...

Sweet card...

Just Jaime said...

Cool idea for cupcakes!

Steph said...

Cute card. Love the cupcakes

Mary Jo said...

Really, really cute card!
And great way to think creatively :)

Elisa K said...

Way cute card... I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

I love the card - especially the cupcakes and the tag!

Ursula Schneider said...

so very cute. Love those cupcakes

Becky said...

Love that background stamp! I love getting back into a routine too!

Handmade Hannah said...

A woman after my own heart - I too posted cupcake cards today! Your card is beautiful :)

Amy said...

Soooo cute!! Love those cupcakes!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card ;)
How can you go wrong with cupcakes ;)

Post a Comment