Friday, September 2, 2011

Basic Grey Friday Part 2

Hey Everyone,
Just Popping in to show you the next set of cards in the store display of Basic Grey's Oxford line. 


The great thing about these kits is that you get everything you need in the kit.  I had to make the cards like the directions but you can see how you can personalize them to make them your own!

I can't wait for this weekend.  Hopefully I can get my act together- get some rest, relax and actually get in my craft room to make something.  I am going into the store Saturday because I need to pick out the paper line for my class in October.  Plus there are several kits for me.  Can't wait.

Sorry again for the super fast post.  Have a super Labor Day Weekend Everyone! I will see you next week!

12 comments:

Tammy said...

These are fun cards. We can all use kits to help us along sometimes but still create to your own style. Have fun shopping and selecting! Enjoy your weekend.

Jingle said...

These are really fun!

Just Jaime said...

I love those faces!

Mary Jo said...

Those are super cute cards!
And I love that line :)

Becky said...

Super fun kit! Hope you can regroup this weekend! :)

Katie said...

I love the buttons on the first card, and the faces too! They remind me of the pep boys guys. I hope you have a great weekend and get to relax!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards Mary...Love all those buttons...

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely cards - I love the designs of each of them. Have a good weekend and hopefully some craft time :)

Catherine said...

This looks like a great kit....I love all the plaids in this line. Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Between your work with your LSS and your designing for B&B, you've been busy with the BG Oxford line! =) Love everything you've done!

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely cards, I really like the glasses and mustaches!

Tracy said...

Such neat cards. I am loving the last one, its so fun.

Post a Comment