Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Layout

I don't know about you but I am so glad Monday is over and we are moving on with the week.  I am hoping that things calm down now.  The last 2 weeks have been crazy.  I had my birthday, Jeff had his 4 days later and then 3 days later Jack had his (and he had 3 parties)!  So now we are set till late November for the next birthday. 

One of the kits that I received from the store was a kit by Webster's Pages.  Now this is not my style of paper--don't get me wrong--I know lots and lots of people love it and it is very popular but for me it is just not my style.  I do love; however, stepping outside my comfort zone to try something new and experiment with new types of paper.  So here is my effort.

Celebrate Life

These are some pictures of my birthday.  I was so happy to get some new scrappy things: a new border punch, a couple of circle punches (i have started a collection), some Imaginisce fall items, and I got my Nook fixed.  I love my Nook and it was having some problems with the new software updates.  My hubby took it and got it fixed without me knowing about it.  I was so happy and now it is working just fine!  I love my Nook!  My hubby did an awesome job!!!

Supplies
cardstock-bazzill
Everything else is Webster's Pages

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Tomorrow is Wednesday Card day and I will show you the companion card to this layout!  See ya then!  Don't forget to go to Monday's post to enter the giveaway!
-mp

12 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

love all the bits and pieces here

Danielle said...

I love it! I really like the pastel colors and those flowers are so pretty. Always glad to see people work with something they don't think is their style, then pull out a great page.

Connie Mercer said...

adorable LO's!!!

Rene Sharp said...

What a lovely layout Mary!! Happy Belated Birthday!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout! I love the photos!!!!

Becky said...

Happy belated birthday :) :) :) I love that you stepped outside your box here! The flowers you used are beautiful!

I've been wondering about a Nook...

Margie Higuchi said...

I think you did a great job stepping out of that comfort zone! I hear ya about Webster's Pages - I like looking at the design more than putting stuff on it! LOL!! I think you inspired me to try something with WPgs!

Annette Allen said...

aww looks like your birthday was fun.... great page..

Just Jaime said...

Love those roses!

Melissa said...

You did awesome with those papers! I love Webster's but agree the A side of their designs freak me out. But I LOVE their B side. Usually it's the side without the fancy graphics and images. It's just pattern.

~Tammy~ said...

What a beautiful layout!!!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Mary Pat.
Ok, now tell us how you really feel about your Nook, do you like it, teehee.
Your page is very pretty, loving those flowers.

Post a Comment