Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Card Part One

Happy Wednesday,

Have you been in a crafty mood lately?  Boy, I have.  I have been going crazy with stuff.  I love it when this happens.  I so wish i could take a day off work just to be in my craft room for an entire day and crank out the stuff.  I have so many sketches ready to start creating.  I love it when this happens.

Believe it or not- I started making my Halloween cards last January.  I had finished up all my Halloween layouts and I had tons of scraps left over.  You know me -- I can't throw away a good scrap and stickers.  So what is a girl to do?  Make cards.  This is the first of MANY cards for Halloween.  I love Halloween and I love sending out cards to my family and friends.  Many say they look forward to them.  So I can't deny them. hehehehehehe




Supplies
paper, stickers, die cut-echo park
stamp-hero arts
ink-hero arts
buttons- paper trey ink

I hope everyone has a great day today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will see you soon!
-mp

14 comments:

Becky said...

Those witches legs are too cute! Love that started your cards in January after you finished up your layouts. So smart!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Christina said...

So cute-love that sentiment. I need to make some cards. I have a ton of Halloween scraps I just can't bear to get rid of (they are way too cute).

I think it must be something in the Ohio air because I have been in a super crafty mood too! :)

Annette said...

very cute...love that witches hat..

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Really cute! And I agree with Christina above - it must be in the Ohio air, cause I'm feeling it, too!

Just Jaime said...

Great images!

Katie said...

I love how ahead you are with the cards! The witch's legs are awesome!

Pam said...

Cute card! I love Halloween, too. Now you have me inspired to make cards! :-)

sutty said...

Wow, you make halloween cards really early :) Great card love the colours.

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute title on your card! :)

Pamela said...

Great card! :)

Tammy said...

That is super cute! I scrapbook out of season all the time so I'm not surprised to see you making cards out of season! And now Halloween is right around the corner! You'll be ready. :)

Tracy said...

Cute card. I love am loving the Halloween cards I have been seeing.
I never make or send them...but since I made 2 this year, I guess I will be sending those out.
Thanks to you, I may be making more and sending them out :)

Becky Brombley - Craft Jar said...

Wow, really organised! I'm impressed. And I thought I was starting early on Christmas...! Becky x

Post a Comment