Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Card Part One

Happy Wednesday,

Have you been in a crafty mood lately?  Boy, I have.  I have been going crazy with stuff.  I love it when this happens.  I so wish i could take a day off work just to be in my craft room for an entire day and crank out the stuff.  I have so many sketches ready to start creating.  I love it when this happens.

Believe it or not- I started making my Halloween cards last January.  I had finished up all my Halloween layouts and I had tons of scraps left over.  You know me -- I can't throw away a good scrap and stickers.  So what is a girl to do?  Make cards.  This is the first of MANY cards for Halloween.  I love Halloween and I love sending out cards to my family and friends.  Many say they look forward to them.  So I can't deny them. hehehehehehe




Supplies
paper, stickers, die cut-echo park
stamp-hero arts
ink-hero arts
buttons- paper trey ink

I hope everyone has a great day today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will see you soon!
-mp

12 comments:

Becky said...

Those witches legs are too cute! Love that started your cards in January after you finished up your layouts. So smart!

Christina said...

So cute-love that sentiment. I need to make some cards. I have a ton of Halloween scraps I just can't bear to get rid of (they are way too cute).

I think it must be something in the Ohio air because I have been in a super crafty mood too! :)

Annette Allen said...

very cute...love that witches hat..

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Really cute! And I agree with Christina above - it must be in the Ohio air, cause I'm feeling it, too!

Katie said...

I love how ahead you are with the cards! The witch's legs are awesome!

Pam said...

Cute card! I love Halloween, too. Now you have me inspired to make cards! :-)

Katherine said...

Wow, you make halloween cards really early :) Great card love the colours.

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute title on your card! :)

Pamela said...

Great card! :)

Tammy said...

That is super cute! I scrapbook out of season all the time so I'm not surprised to see you making cards out of season! And now Halloween is right around the corner! You'll be ready. :)

Tracy said...

Cute card. I love am loving the Halloween cards I have been seeing.
I never make or send them...but since I made 2 this year, I guess I will be sending those out.
Thanks to you, I may be making more and sending them out :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, really organised! I'm impressed. And I thought I was starting early on Christmas...! Becky x

Post a Comment