Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday

Hey there and Happy Friday!

What is everyone doing this weekend?  Any crafting plans?  Saturday we don't have any real big plans for once which is really nice.  I am getting my haircut and then I am going into the store for awhile to work.  I think I will put in a couple of hours. Plus the store is having a huge sale for their anniversary!  I can't wait.  I still haven't picked out my Halloween paper yet and I want to make sure what I want is still there.  Sunday hubby is taking Jack to his first Bengals game.  He is so excited.  Michael and I are just going to hang out at home.  The game is not sold out so we won't be able to watch it so I guess we will listen to it on the radio while we play outside.

My question for you is this:  what is your favorite Halloween line this year?  I can't seem to decide on one.  Maybe Bella Blvd or maybe Doodlebug I just can't decided.

Burlap and Buttercups is a monthly kit club and the kit for September has a lot of Basic Grey in it.  This is a very cute line.  I really love all the chipboard elements that come in the kit.  Today's layout uses the kit.


Jack was so excited to try on his uniforms when they came in the mail right before school started. I just had to take these pictures of him getting ready for kindergarten.  He looks so cute in his little uniforms!  He is growing up so fast.

supplies
paper-basic grey
cardstock-bazzill
chipboard-basic grey
stickers-basic grey
tools-ek success border punch

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Monday with a new layout.
-mp

12 comments:

Becky said...

Oh this layout is just adorable! How cute that he wanted to try the uniforms on too? Sounds like a great weekend ahead!

Pamela said...

Great layout! I love it! :)

Just Jaime said...

What a cutie! Love the scissors!

Katie said...

What an adorable layout! Have a great weekend, it sounds really fun!

Sue Althouse said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Very cute layout. I don't really do much for Halloween, so no shopping for paper!

Jingle said...

This is a great layout! So cute!

Johanna said...

Nice week end it seems! LOVE BG! And LOVE your LO!!

~Tammy~ said...

Fabulous layout! So cute!

Sharla said...

Great layout, and Jack is so cute! Sounds like you have a fun/relaxing weekend ahead. Mine is probably going to be like that as well. I do plan on putting a few cards together and maybe work on some digi stuff. HOpe you have a great weekend! :)

Keshet said...

What a cute layout design! I love it!

Tracy said...

Awww what a sweet layout.
Your weekend sounds perfect. Me I am hopefully going to clean up my scraproom and start on a mini Halloween album for a swap I'm in.

Amy said...

Sounds like a great weekend! We are heading down to San Diego to watch our Dodgers play one last time before the season is over...stopping by a BBQ restaurant on the way and maybe a scapbook store :) I really like your layout with the cute photos and cute embellishing!

Post a Comment