Friday, September 9, 2011

Doodlebug Friday!

Hey everyone and Happy Friday!

So glad that today is Friday.  Tonight I am going to my Friday night crop with the girls. I am so excited.  Lots to do and tons of catching up since I have not been at my summer crops.

I have been busy this week after school with making my display for the store using the Doodlebug cards and new Halloween line. Here is  a peek at my scrap desk with all the goodies.
Can I tell you I Love this line.  The little monsters are just way to cute.  I can't get enough of them!  Here is the first card.
Isn't that little 3D sticker just so cute! He has googly eyes.  LOVE him!

This next one is my favorite! I love the paper with all the little monsters!  For this card I ran 2 strips of paper through my crimper to create the border for the paper.  I think the black made the colors pop a bit more!  I love the shape of this card.  So fun and then you open the card up and you see ....
 this.  I love the greeting.  Again I used the paper crimper.

I used the die cuts on all the cards.  I just love those!

Well I will be back later with another set of the cards.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hello to some of the new followers.  Thanks so much!  I GIVEAWAY will be coming next week so be sure to stay tuned!

Have a great weekend everyone and I will catch up with you all on Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!
-mp

22 comments:

Dena said...

What cute cards! Doodlebug is my absolutely fave line! How lucky you get to work with all of those goodies. :)

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

Awesome cards! Have fun at your crop! :-)

Pam W Merwin said...

Looks like so much fun! Love those cards :-)

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! I love the monsters!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, those are the most adorable cards EVER! :) I can totally see why you are loving that line! Have fun at your crop tonight!!

Jingle said...

These are ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! Great cards!

Sara said...

Those monsters are very cute! :) Such fun cards! Have fun at your crop.

Just Jaime said...

I love the monsters too! Hope the crop is lots of fun!

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE what you've done with Monster Mania. I NEED some of those googly-eyed monsters. :) Have fun at your crop!

Danielle said...

Adorable cards! Those little monsters are so cute!

Sue Althouse said...

I've been enjoying all your Doodlebug creations! TFS

Arlene said...

Such cute cards Mary. Hope you have fun at your crop! :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Those are so cute and I'm soooo envious you got to play with those fun die-cuts!!! Have a super time at your crop!!!

Ursula Schneider said...

I have to say that your scrap desk looks a darn site better than mine does in the middle of a project!

Catherine said...

I love all your Doodlebug projects this week. Such a cute line of papers & embellies for documenting the little ones enjoying the fun of dressing up. And those cards....ooh those cards - very nicely done! Have fun at your crop tonight.

Annette Allen said...

awesome Halloween cards...love that Doodlebug collection...Thanks for sharing... Happy Friday..

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely cards. I haven't seen this collection before - you have really presented it well. Enjoy your weekend :)

~Tammy~ said...

Umm! Total cuteness!

Katie said...

What an awesome line! I so don't need more Halloween paper, but I am very very tempted to go shopping now! Have a great weekend! :)

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards! I love the monsters in this new collection. So fun. Enjoy your weekend!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute cards!!!

Tracy said...

Those cards are so cute.
What fun, bright papers.

Post a Comment