Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back To School Tuesday

Hey Everyone,

Did everyone have a great long weekend.  Ours started and ended great but boy the middle was terrible.  We had a storm Saturday night and we lost power at 5:00 AM and we didn't get it back on till Sunday night at 8:00 PM.  It was terrible!  We actually went to the mall to walk around during the afternoon because we were tired of sitting in the dark house.  If you know me I HATE to go to the mall.  I go like once a year.  I hate to shop!  Monday was basically throwing everything out of our fridge and then going to buy all new!  FUN!

I had my meeting at my scrapbook store.  I am so excited about some upcoming plans with the store.  I will share when we work out all the details, and I have picked out my paper for my upcoming classes.  For October it is Echo Park's Halloween line and then November is going to be the brand new We R Memory Keepers line.  Should be good! 

Burlap and Buttercups September Kit is posted HERE.  It is awesome!  It features Basic Grey's Oxford line.  I had so much fun working with it!  Here is a picture of Jack in Kindergarten Camp.

I absolutely LOVED playing with the chipboard shapes. 

Supplies- All contents are from the September Kit from Burlap and Buttercups.
cardstock- bazzill
paper- basic grey
chipboard-basic grey
sticker- simple stories


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Card.  See ya then!
Have a great day!
-mp

12 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute page!

Margie Higuchi said...

Sorry to hear about your weekend, Mary Pat :( But hope that the rest of the week will be wonderful :) Cute page with the cute little guy!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Oh no, what a weekend! (I don't like to shop either - and the idea of restocking an entire fridge is a little bit overwhelming!) But this layout is so cute, and what a sweetie pie! :o)

Just Jaime said...

Love the washed out colors!

Mary Jo said...

Such a fun layout! I love that BG line, too :)
So sorry to hear about the power. It is one of my biggest fears whenever we have big storms.
And losing all that food is so frustrating!

Becky said...

Sorry to hear about the bad storm and loss of power...and food. Glad you guys are okay though!

Can't wait to hear about the plans with the store! Your layout today is awesome! I love the cluster of embellishments!

Mary Hamer said...

Look at that little cutie! Adorable layout!

Elisa K said...

Love the layout and what an adorable photo.. Thanks for sharing.

Pam said...

That is such a sweet layout! :-) So sorry to hear your power went out. We lost ours briefly. But my sister's was out for a long time like yours. Where she lives, it seems like they get a slight gust of wind and the power is out. So frustrating! Thanks for sharing your layout and look forward to hearing about the changes at the scrapbook store.:-)

Annette Allen said...

sweet layout...sorry your weekend was not so fun... I hope this week gets better for you...remember to smile :)

Ursula Schneider said...

Sorry about the power outage, that is a huge drag! Your layout looks just great though! What a cutie he is.

Tracy said...

How aweful. Sorry to hear about having to get rid of your fridge full of food.

Your layout is darling. Jack isn't looking to happy in this photo :(

Post a Comment