Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good Morning!

Wow did that weekend go fast or what.  It seemed like we were busy ever single second again.  I tried to get everything done this past weekend so that hopefully next weekend we can relax a bit.  I was busy with my new job over at Simply Scrapbooks. and with some design team kits.

Did you do anything exciting?

Today I have my post and challenge up at Burlap and Buttercups.  I have a great sketch and challenge.  Please click HERE to see the post and layout! I would love for you all to enter the challenge!  You do not need the kit to participate.  Plus the prize is AWESOME!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I will see you all soon with a new project!
-mp

10 comments:

Steph said...

Cute layout! love the stitched circle

Jingle said...

Sounds quite busy, indeed!

Becky said...

That stitched circle is super cute! Love the layout! Here's to a smooth week indeed!

Katie said...

I love the layout! And the challenge - I have a sewing machine, but am not very good with it yet, I may have to break it out now though!

Pamela said...

Great layout! Love it! :)

Christina said...

Super cute layout-I might just enter that challenge! I'm not very good at sewing but I've used a few of the new sewing templates that have been released recently and really like them!

Ursula Schneider said...

i love how you used the buttons along the edge of the circle

Amy said...

Cute layout! The weekend did rush right by! Can't believe it's Monday already!

Tracy said...

Your layout is adorable. That is a fun sketch as well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job at Simply Scrapbooks! and your sketch and layout is adorable, love the stitching ( wish I had a machine, all my sewing has to be done by hand! ) and as always than you so much for stopping by my blog, you were so sweet for having visitied 2 of my posts and leaving me comments!

Post a Comment