Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Card

Don;t you just love Wednesdays?  I do.  For some reason they make me happy. 

So what fun things have you been up to?  I have been working on several kits from the store.  I love working with all the new stuff.  I have been working  on kits from Bella blvd., Little Yellow Bicycle, and Jillibean Soup.  I am so loving all the fall and winter papers.

Today's card uses the new line from Bella Blvd. Making the Team.  I have to say this is one of my favorite sports lines I have ever seen!  I think it is the colors and the fun stickers.  If you haven't seen it you should check it out because the papers could be used for anything really
Again I used all my scraps left over from my double page layout.  I just used a blocking style.  I think it came out really cute and really easy!

I hope everyone has a super day! I will be back on Friday with a new layout.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
-mp

16 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

I think that is a wonderful Design Mary Pat! You are so great at creating cards!

Anonymous said...

Great card, I love the blocking, it works really well. Becky x

Becky said...

What a fun card! I bet that is one of the best things about working at the store, getting to play with all the new stuff!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Just Jaime said...

I love the blocking!

Casey Wright said...

What a fun card! Love it!

Elisa K said...

cute card... I just adore Bella Blvd. Thanks for sharing.

Pamela said...

Love it! Great card!!! :)

ScrappnBee said...

Great card! Love the way that the colors pop! Thanks for sharing your awesome cards as always! -Amanda

Johanna said...

I wish I could use my scraps as beautifully as you do!

Katie said...

That is a great design! I love the way it is blocked!

Tracy said...

Love the colours, they are so bright and happy.
I really like the blocks, they are perfect for using up scraps.

Amy said...

Wow! I love the card. The sentiment is perfect for so many things!

Johanna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm now a proud member of yours :p

Tammy said...

Great card! The color blocking is perfect. Love this new line. :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is fabulous bright and fun! Would cheer anyone up!!!

Post a Comment