Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Sneak Peek

Hi everyone,

Did you have a great weekend? Oh we did! Saturday was a bit busy but all with fun stuff!  Got my haircut and then went into the store.  Oh course, I did a bit of shopping.  I decided to go with the Bella Blvd. halloween line.  It was just too cute that I couln't resist.  I also bought a couple of other pieces here and there.  Really like everything right now. 

Jack had flag football practice in the afternoon.  Hubby took him and I stayed home with Michael and then we all went to a fall festival  It was at the farm and they had a person making Indian Medicine bags for the kids.  Jack went CRAZY for this.  He got some diamondback skin, a shark's tooth, a coyote tooth and claw, and some other types of rocks.  He has not taken off from around his neck.  He is too cute!

Well fall is officially here and I love it!  Fall is my favorite season and my favorite for scrapping.  I have a couple of sneak peeks for you with the October kit from Burlap and Buttercups.  I have to say that this kit ROCKS.  The paper is from Jillibean Soup, Bella Blvd., American Crafts, and Crate Paper.  The colors are to die for.  The embellishments are crazy cute: stickers, chipboard, burlap, buttons, ribbon and a whole lot more. 






Doesn't all look yummy!  I think this is a must have for scrappers and card makers because everything is so awesome!

I will be back tomorrow with a new project!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I totally appreciate all of you who take the time to write such wonderful comments!  See you all tomorrow!
-mp

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kit looks scrummy. Perfect for autumn. Becky x

Jingle said...

I wanna see!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Just Jaime said...

Love the colors! What fun embellies!

Steph said...

What a fun kit.

Margie Higuchi said...

Ooooo, can't wait to see what you create with these YUMMY pieces :) You can't tease like this, ya know! LOL!!

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pamela said...

Looks fabulous! (btw-don't know if you noticed but I became a follower after you left that comment on my blog last week). Have a great day! :)

Becky said...

Awesome sneak peeks!

Christina said...

I'm loving those Bella papers. I just bought a bunch at Scrap Paper Scissors. So cute. Already used them on a layout! {Which I just might share this week on my blog....}
If I had extra money in my scrappy budget this month, I'd totally buy this kit!

Katie said...

I love the colors and the embellishments! If I get another job, I know what my "congrats on your second job" present to me from me will be!

Tammy said...

I feel the same way - I'm excited that fall is right around the corner. It takes a little longer to reach the south but you can fee it coming! :) That kit does look yummy! Can't wait to see what you created with it!

Tracy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.
Fun papers and embellishments.

Post a Comment