Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cards on Saturday!

Hey there,
I mentioned last week that I took a class with Jenn Sherkus from A Muse stamps this past summer and here are two more cards we made for Halloween.  This one is my FAVORITE.  I just love the simple design of the card. If you have followed me for any length of time you will know that I love simple and clean cards and layouts.

 This one is also really cute.  I love the little owl. 


Supplies:
All A Muse

So what scrappin plans does everyone have for this weekend?  I probably won't get much done because we are so busy plus I need to get things packaged and priced for  the garage sale at Simply Scrapbooks.  I have tons of stuff I want to sell (old paper, ugly cardstock that I got in a swap and other stuff--old magazines etc.) The garage sale is next weekend and I have to drop it off this weekend. I always volunteer to work it.  I have fun.

So I am so excited today because HORRAY we have a babysitter tonight!  My in laws have volunteered to watch our little monsters for a couple of hours while hubby and I go out to eat.  I am so excited.  We have not been on a date in over 2 months.  Don't you agree that sometimes you and the hubby just need to be alone once in awhile to reconnect?  I now I do.  We both have busy schedules and by the time he gets home from work I am just too tired to talk etc.  Now the big question is where should we go for our date night?  Hubby is thinking Bonefish Grill, but I am thinking steak--who knows where we will go, but I can't wait!

See ya tomorrow and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Very cute cards! Hope you had a great date night!

Miss Mary said...

Ohhhh I love your Halloween card!! So adorable!

Steph said...

Cute cards! Hope you enjoyed your night out.

Becky said...

Love your cards! Super cute. I love me a good date night too. We try and get one whenever possible! One of these days our kids will be gone, and then what? It's a good idea to make sure we're still compatible along the way. Have fun!

ScrappnBee said...

Love your cards! They are great! I think that a date night is important, sep. if you have kids. Even when money is tight, we try to go on at least one date a month...even if it is just for coffee!

Elisa K said...

Way cute cards... love the pumpkins. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

Your cards are adorable. I like simple cards as well, but yours are anything but simple.
A date night is always nice. Hubby and I hardly go on one, we always go as a family. I would suggest anywhere that kids Don't eat for free, would be a good place LOL.

Post a Comment