Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stuck On Martha Stewart Products and A New Layout!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Well I am still stuck on Martha Stewart products.  Yesterday I talked about what my favorite product were, and while I was looking for the links to those products I found a couple of things to put down on my wish list.  So here is my new Martha Stewart wish list:

1.  Halloween punch set.  (I saw way too many to list but she had some of the cutest ones that I have seen.  I would love to just add one of the border punches)
2.  fringe scissors  these look so fun to use
3.  Martha Stewart small circle maker

What is on your Martha Stewart wish list?  I would love to hear about it!

Well on to my layout for today.   This is an old layout that I made in the Summer that combined different pattern papers from different companies.  Our place in Pompano Beach, Florida is on the 10th floor.  One day while Michael was taking a nap Jeff and Jack were playing in the ocean and I took these photos from the balcony.  It was so cute to watch them.  Jack really enjoyed the ocean this year.  Michael on the other hand did not like it--well maybe next year.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  bazzill
Pattern Paper: Imaginisce and Little Yellow Bicycle
random buttons
die cut:  spellbinders
font:  blosson quickutz

Well I hope everyone has a super Sunday.  I am going to go to Michael's today and use my coupons.  I will let you know what I buy.  Maybe I will take something off my wish list.  Who knows? We also have a little fall festival to go to in the afternoon.  The kids will have fun.  And if that weren't enough we have the Bengals football plus the Reds are home tonight.  Lots of stuff going on! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

very jealous that you have Michaels AND coupons; we doing NOTHING like that here in Australia - just random sales. Happy hunting .... I mean shopping lol,
Sarah

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Love your layout! I also love Martha Stewart products. I also have wishlist of things i would love to buy but can't this month. :( maybe next month. Have fun shopping!

Pam said...

I love your layout. I have some beach pics that I need to get in scrapbooks and I love your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout & I also share your love for Martha products!

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! The design is great!

Murphy's Law said...

love the pops of blue. perfect.

Keshet said...

Fun wish list! Cute layout!

*Monica B* said...

nice layout! Lucky you to have a beach spot! My Martha wishlist includes the big circle cutter, a Halloween punch or 2, and these super cute Halloween rubons I saw on hsn.

Amy said...

Very nice layout! I haven't used my MS coupon yet, but plan to go tomorrow and see if there are any punches I can't live without. The craft mat also looks great. Thanks for sharing your Martha faves!

Post a Comment