Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween + a Layout!

Hey everyone,
Well yesterday was Beggar's Night and I just have to post a couple of pictures of the boys from last night.  Michael was a monkey and Jack was Indiana Jones.  They were too cute, but I actually think Michael (the almost 2 year old had more fun!)

Monkey Love!
Michael was so proud of himself with his candy basket. 
 Indiana Jones

 Hangin' Out
Oh my, I just love this picture of the two of them on the steps talking about beggar's night. 
I just love Halloween and I took a TON of pictures.  I can't believe how much Halloween stuff I have to scrap this year.  I think I will be scrappin' Halloween well into the Christmas holidays. 

Michael was wearing the costume that Jack wore when he was 2.  So while Michael was taking his nap and Jack was at his football game I decided to look back to 2007 and reminisce about Jack when he wore the monkey costume.  He was so cute.  I had forgotten that Jack had a chubby little face.  I love the picture at the bottom of Jack with chocolate all over his face.  This was the very first time that Jack had ever had candy.  He thought it was sooooo awesome.  This is why I love to scrapbook.  I love looking back at my photos and just sitting there and reading the journaling and just remembering the moments.

I hope you like my look back 3 years ago.  When I look back at my old pages I am glad that I don't cringe at them.  I think my style has pretty much been the same. I may have used different products but the overall concept is the same.  If I were to classify my style I would have to say Clean and Simple.  Has your style stayed the same or has it changed changed over the years?
Supplies
Cardstock:  bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Die Cuts With A View
Gems and Brads:  Doodlebug

Thanks for stopping by today!  I am now off to go see how I did at the garage sale!  Now this is my treat!!! (hehehehe)  See ya soon.

7 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! Love the boys costumes. My girls are gearing up to go out tonight. How fun to take a look back, I don't do this as often as I should. I guess my style has gotten much more simple over the years though. Have a great day!

Murphy's Law said...

omg! how adorable are they!!! looks like they had a blast. love the lo!!!

Tracy said...

They are adorable. Love the Indiana pose, so cute.
My style is pretty much clean and simple, I shake it up sometimes. I should shake it up soon as I havent done a layout in so long.

Steph said...

They are so cute! Great layout.

Amy said...

Your layout is so cute! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I signed up to follow you! Your boys are so cute!! What grade do you teach? We are furloughed tomorrow so I am thrilled to get lots of scrap time in this weekend!!

Sue Althouse said...

The boys are so cute! Yes, it is great fun to look back at memories over the years through scrapbook layouts. I started with Creative Memories, so my style has really changed over the years, but I still lean towards clean & simple. Love white space!

Pam said...

Your boys are adorable!:-) I especially love that pic of them sitting together on the porch. How sweet!

Post a Comment