Sunday, October 17, 2010

Say Cheese

Hey everyone,
Boy let me tell you, I loved my crop Friday night.  I brought  5 kits (2 cards and 3 layouts) to make, and I got 4 kits completed.  I was so happy, and I stayed until 11:15.  My girlfriend, Tina, and I had a great time.  We have decided to sign up for another one next month!  Can't wait. 

Well this weekend has been fun so far.  Just enjoying the fantastic weather here.  Plan on being outside the entire day today!

Say Cheese!




For Jack's birthday I got him a camera for his birthday.  I must say he still hasn't gotten tired of it.  He is still taking pictures all over the place.  It is so cute.  This layout is for him!  I made it with the Basic Grey Archaic line.  I love this line and for some reason I have been "saving" it.  I don't know why I do this sometimes.  At first when I made this layout I wasn't too happy with it, but for some reason it started to grow on me and now I like it. 

Supplies:
Cardstock:  bazzill
Button Twine: Paper Trey Ink
Everything else:  Basic Grey

Well I am off to enjoy the nice weather and to finish up some projects that I have started.  I really want to wrap up everything and get organized.  Do you ever feel just disorganized and a little frazzled at your scrappin'?  That is what I am feeling like right now.  I just need to finish up  all the outstanding projects and have a clear slate. Hopefully I can do that. 

Thanks for stopping by and I will see ya on Wednesday for another Card Day Wednesday!

5 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the layout! Glad you had fun at your crop! I always love going to crop. Haven't gone in long time since last year. my friend change job so she wasn't able to do crop on weekend. Yes, i know what u means about be disorganize. currently i have four projects going on that I want to finish up not include both of my kids' ablum sitting in basket with numerous layouts to complete. lol

Pam said...

Your boy is sooooo cute!:-) Love the layout! I have been to a crop in quite a while. I love going. I need to sign up for another one. Glad you got so much done. That's great!

Sue Althouse said...

Gorgeous layout - Basic Grey is just the best, and an adorable little boy doesn't hurt either! :) We are enjoying this wonderful weather, trying to to think ahead..........

Tracy said...

I love you layout.
I save paper because its so pretty. Crazy I know.
Glad your crop went well.

Blessed Ladybug said...

thanks for sharing ..love your blogg.....

Post a Comment