Friday, October 29, 2010

Flying

Hi there,
Today is going to be a short post.  Swamped with just about everything.  We are having our quarter exams this week at school so a lot of grading and not much else. 

I made this layout in the spring and I have to say I just love it.  We had just bought our swing set and the weather was just getting warm.  The boys were so excited to be outside.  I love days like this.  Jack had asked if he could try jumping off the steps of the swing set. Of course the worry wort in me was scared to death, but I said OK anyway, and of course I had to get my camera.  I just love this picture.  I was able to capture Jack in mid air with Michael "cutting the grass" in front.  It is one of those priceless pictures.  So here is my layout:

Flying

Supplies:
Cardstock: bazzill
paper:  little yellow bicycle
ribbon: little yellow bicycle
brads: making memories

Is everyone ready for Halloween?  We are here.  Our beggers night is on Saturday this year.  So this will be a bunch of fun!  Can't wait!  Will have to post a picture of the boys in their costumes.

I also have my local scrap store's garage sale on Saturday.  I am volunteering to work it from 9-1.  Can't wait to see if there is anything good.  Plus I hope my stuff sells.  We get store credit.  And I really want to buy the new Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas line.

Hope you have a great day and I will see you all tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Miss Mary said...

wow..what a fantastic picture! The Layout is adorable. TFS

Tracy said...

I can see why you love that layout, its perfect. Such a good picture. I giggled that Jack actually asked you if he could jump off, what a sweetie. My girls were doing flips and such, my sister couldn't watch LOL.

Steph said...

Cute layout for a fun picture!

Lisa Echerd said...

Love your bright colors! TFS!

Becky said...

This is such a cute layout! I love the polka dots and all the buttons!

Sue Althouse said...

Launching yourself off the swing set is a favorite childhood memory of mine. So glad you captures the moment and preserved it! Love the fun colors! Hope you sell a boatload this weekend!

Amy said...

The layout is really cute! I love the font on the title! Our quarter ends next week so I understand being swamped at school! I'm hoping to create this weekend as we are furloughed on Monday....I hope you sell all of your things and can purchase the entire line of LYB Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Love the layout! It is too cute!

I just got the LYB Christmas line and it is so much fun!! Hope you are able to get it!

Post a Comment