Friday, October 1, 2010

You and Your Hat!

Happy Friday!

Another week just goes by so fast.  School has been going well so far (knock on wood) so that makes life a little easier.  Been busy doing a layout for Simply Scrapbooks.  I have to say it is so much fun playing with the Echo in the Park Halloween paper.  I just love this new company.  I can't wait to post it when I am done.  Going to try to finish it up tonight.  We are also trying to find a babysitter in order to go out for a date night.  It has been a month since our last date night.  I love date nights!  Having a nice dinner (that someone else cooked for me) and having an adult conversation is so wonderful.  Hopefully we can get someone or at least line someone up for next weekend.  Don't get me wrong--being with my kids is fantastic but sometime I really love just being with my hubby!

I have been playing around with a couple of different companies lately.  2 Peas has been having challenges and I have been doing them.  They are a lot of fun because I have been trying some new paper out that I wouldn't normally buy. So here is a look at the paper collection I have been playing with.  I somehow missed this line when it first came out but I really like it.  I just love all the reds, blues and greens.  I normally don't like swirls and stuff, but it was fun playing with it.



So here is what I made.  Michael has been obsessed with wearing his hat all day long.  I think he is just so darn cute in the bucket hat. 


Supplies
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Fancy Pants
Die cuts: Silhouett (file folder, and title)
Stamps:  Hero Arts Grid Background and alphabet
Inks:  memento tuxedo black, Antique Linen (tim holtz)

Well I am off!  Going to finish my project and I have a busy day tomorrow!  Jack has his first flag football game late in the afternoon and  I have tons of errands to run in the morning (darn I guess I will have to stop by some craft stores on the way!)  Have a great day and I will see ya tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love that Fancy Pants paper and the layout you made! What cute photos!

Jingle said...

Your layout is so cute!

Steph said...

Oh, I like that paper pack too. Cute layouts!

Kelly Roberts said...

The pictures are so adorable first of all. Then, the papers and colors are a perfect complement. Great job!

ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

This layout is so cute. Funny how he doesn't want to take his hat off, as most kids dont' want to put them on LOL.
What a cutie.

Post a Comment