Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crazy Saturday!

Hey everyone!

I am so glad the weekend is here, but as usual so many things to do.  The in-laws are coming today to watch jack's flag football game so I have got to get the house picked up etc.  For some reason I still feel as if I need to make things look good for them.  I am looking forward to Sunday though.  My hubby is home all day (no
 football game), and we are going to relax and enjoy the nice weather.  I love it  when I can open  up the windows and have the breeze blowing in the house. 

Here is a layout from Jack's birthday party.  I surprised him with a Transformers piñata.  He was so excited to see it hanging.  I filled it up with Transformer confetti and little treats.  The kids all got a little treat bag to put their goodies in. 





Supplies
cardstock:  bazzill
pattern paper:  imaginisce
embellies:  imaginisce

Ok I have to give a shout out to Tracy this week.   She has on her blog the cutest little treat bags.  She has been posting them for about a week now.  If you haven't had time to visit her blog please do so because they are so stinkin' cute.  She has inspired me to be creative this week and make little treat bags for my son's class.  My goal is to have them done by the end of the week so they are ready to hand out for his little Halloween party.  Thanks Tracy!

p.s  I always write my blog a day ahead of time so I will post tomorrow about my crop--it is in 3 hours and I am sooooo excited!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

mborrero said...

love this, my husband just used the same papers to make a birthday card,

Nice work

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Everything Scrapbook and Stamps DT member

Murphy's Law said...

love your project. very cool.

Steph said...

Great layout. Love the handwritten journalling.

Pam said...

Love your layout! I know what you mean about having the house spic and span when the in-laws visit.:-P I love Tracy's blog! She does rock!:-)

DebW said...

Great LO! I saw Tracy's treat bags too! They are great!

Tracy said...

Thank you so much Mary you are so sweet. So are you Pam and Deb :)
Now I will be walking around all day with a big silly grin on my face :)

Your layout is so fun. Love the bright colours.
Show us your treat bags when you are finished. How many are you making?

Sue Althouse said...

A Transformers PInata - who knew such a thing existed?! Really fun layout! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!

DebW said...

Mary Pat, did you see that 2peas is having a challenge with Imaginisce products?? I saw it on the top banner on the site..you should enter this LO!

Post a Comment